I Am The Forum Stalker !!

Aug 26, 2002
Queensland, Australia
Visit site
HAHAHA :Smokin:
yeah anyway, some of you may have seen me lurking on the active users list for the past few months but iv'e never posted.. hahahh yeah im stalking you all.... :devil::D hahaha

But yeah, who loves listening to music when they are smashed? im pretty bent right now and i was last night too.
Those of you who like doing this, what have you been listening to?

Ive been spinning Cryptopsy - Blasphemy made flesh. its fucking good shit, the massive scream in 'Open Face Surgery' trips me the fuck out hahahah!!

LORD WORM IS SATAN!!!!

:devil:

hahahah

besides, disalvo was a better vocalist. he didnt just slur everything together in some incoherent blah ble rah rar blah blech rah. you could understand what he said

Hahaha.

I seem to have confused most of you... never mind, i might go back to lurking again... meh.

But hi to the nice people (especially Nogie, Jeanreno, FuckinShit, Soul4razel and Static)

thebigyetti said:
besides, disalvo was a better vocalist. he didnt just slur everything together in some incoherent blah ble rah rar blah blech rah. you could understand what he said

Disalvo sounds awesome live, but lord worm was just the king of Indescribable inhuman screams and noises.

\m/

Hahahaha