I Bought TWO Opeth CD's!!!

• Thread starter King Purple Rainbow
  • Start date
Originally posted by MadTinus
But even more prefer Morningrise to Orchid, Morningrise always wins every "Best Opeth album" poll. Morningrise is Orchid's style evolved to perfection...

Morningrise = :worship:

EXACTLY. :headbang:

King Purple: so now you're left with my two favorite albums! Morningrise and MAYH.

I know its a stupid and shallow thing to say, but I also have a very special feeling towards Morningrise. It is my most favorite cd of all time. I wanna be burried with that cd at my side. I want Advent and Nectar and the rest played at my fuckin funeral!

MAYH is my second most favorite of Opeth, and I really dig the story, the lyrics, the songwriting, and the whole concept, as it is a great concept cd. Its also so damn sad.

Just like others said, I wish i was a newbie just getting into Opeth again, but it gets better with every fuckin listen.

Sfarog

I actually took Opeth to my work...

I work the graveyard shift and since nobody's awake, I put on ORCHID. My boss, who is female, said "what are you listening to?!?!" and I said it was a group called Opeth. She said, "Oh...I thought you were listening to Marilyn Manson." I just laughed and said no. "All I know is that he's a freak," she said, and then she left.

:D

But most of the guys that worked there thought Opeth was cool, even though they never heard of them. :headbang: