I call upon you for suggestions!

Kyuss - Green Machine
headbang.gif

Well as of right now, I'm just making a big list. I don't even know how long we will have to play. Hopefully I can talk to the people running it and ask them to let us just put on a little concert. If they let us, I'm going to make it an interesting setlist. Start out with decent energy, go into some nice mellow songs, then end with a bang. It'll be a bit weird considering it's just going to be me playing drums and vocals, and my buddy playing guitar and vocals too. But whatever, just doing it for a good time anyways.

So if that helps anyone with some suggestions then hook it up!

Edit: These are two songs we're definitely doing, regardless.

Sublime - Badfish

Foo Fighters - Everlong

I'm going to spice of the drumming on most of the songs we do, just to put my own little spin on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are two songs we're definitely doing, regardless.

Sublime - Badfish

Foo Fighters - Everlong

I'm going to spice up the drumming on most of the songs we do, just to put my own little spin on them.

Last edited by a moderator:
How original. By using the same ol' "Pot calling the kettle black" cliche, you in turn made yourself look like a hypocritcal asshole.

1. As stated before, it wasn't original.

2. You trolled my thread, by not recommending any songs and just calling me a troll, which I'm not. AMAZING!

How original. By using the same ol' "Pot calling the kettle black" cliche, you in turn made yourself look like a hypocritcal asshole.

1. As stated before, it wasn't original.

2. You trolled my thread, by not recommending any songs and just calling me a troll, which I'm not. AMAZING!

I'm just giving you a hard time.

serious suggestions:

Guns N Roses - Paradise City
The Cars - Let's Go
The Ramones - Rock N Roll High School