I couldn't believe my luck tonight (warning:females may feel offended)

:lol:

Seriously, looking at girls in a mall and getting turned on by something isn't a wrong thing, but calling yourself lucky because they just happened to do your fetish is kinda creepy, i'm pretty sure you're not a stalker, but maybe you should've rephrased your comment.

:lol:

Seriously, looking at girls in a mall and getting turned on by something isn't a wrong thing, but calling yourself lucky because they just happened to do your fetish is kinda creepy, i'm pretty sure you're not a stalker, but maybe you should've rephrased your comment.

Maybe but I just want to discuss these things with friends which I can't do in the real world and talking to a councillor is like talking to a brick wall, so i'm just eager to post it as quickly as I can. getting as many details in as I can.

Yeah, stormy was probably involed with that rep thread a while back. I'd rather get good rep legit instead of getting cheap, unmerited rep just for the sake of having lots.

Girls, rebellious or unrebellious I don't really care.. As long as they put out :)

Reactions: Söy
Would you go it with a goat?
Would you do it with a stoat?
I would sir, could sir with a goat!
I would sir, could sir with a stoat!
Just as long as they did smoke.
And smoke, and smoke, and smoke, and smoke.

Maybe but I just want to discuss these things with friends which I can't do in the real world and talking to a councillor is like talking to a brick wall, so i'm just eager to post it as quickly as I can. getting as many details in as I can.

Yeah, true that. You seem like a nice guy when you're not postwhoring, so imo stop with that!