I couldn't believe my luck tonight (warning:females may feel offended)

Holy shit :lol: This thread is the most entertaining one I've encountered on UM!

I don't have fetishes, but I do have a few preferences. I'm not very picky though.

I kinda feel sorry for you in a way, Profanity. I read up on stuff like that and it must really suck.. I guess that's what alcohol is for :lol:

As you know I have a smoking fetish which means that I am turned on by women who smoke. I am especially turned on by the rebellious nature of young women and smoking, for example smoking in no smoking zones, smoking in hospitals, outside chemists e.t.c.

On the bus going home, I sat at the back of the bus opposite this girl who must have been about 21 years old. With all the windows closed and with No Smoking signs all over and about 12 other passangers, she lit a cigarette and smoked it all. I was so excited.

Discuss and try and share similar situations which have happened to you.
dude, ROFL! :lol:

i have a gift which gives me the power to make someone orgasm just by looking at them aswell.

I just can't believe the current run of good luck i'm having. Last night 2 girls about 18 had just finished their shopping and not only did they have a cigarette standing right next to me but both of them were wearing black tights and one of them had sexy boots on.

Lol I wonder how many orgasms you would have if someone threw one of these into your room

m18_grenande.gif