I couldn't believe my luck tonight (warning:females may feel offended)

Depending of tha kind of cigars :lol:
I love aromatic one.

Oh but I think it's more like cigarios...I don't know it's the smaller one that taste like vanilla, cherry...
But it in French it's call the same...

I just can't believe the current run of good luck i'm having. Last night 2 girls about 18 had just finished their shopping and not only did they have a cigarette standing right next to me but both of them were wearing black tights and one of them had sexy boots on.
If that's good luck then........ let me kick you in the nuts, you might find that very fortunate as well since your standards are so messed up. You do realize in that post alone you revealed you have:

- A thing for young girls
- Mall stalking
- A thing for feet/footwear

And apparently you're not in the company of girls that often since you creme yourself when they stand next to you. :loco:

Are you talking about the PrimeTimes doucefolie? Those are decent, I don't smoke but I have those on occasion.

Prime Times, Captain Black, CandleLight, Bullseyes, you name it.

And yeah it's Cigarios.

F_T_R: They represent "Reputation", every time you write something good, yhey can give you "+1", when you write onyl shit you'll receive some "-1"... But in fact that's not very representative.

If that's good luck then........ let me kick you in the nuts, you might find that very fortunate as well since your standards are so messed up. You do realize in that post alone you revealed you have:

1) - A thing for young girls
2) - Mall stalking
3) - A thing for feet/footwear

4) And apparently you're not in the company of girls that often since you creme yourself when they stand next to you. :loco:

1) Well girls are at their most attractive at around the age of 21 but actually I find brunette smokers in their 30's to be the most attractive with such a habitual rebelliousness with their smoking habits.

2) Stop trying to paint an undesirable image of me. Most single men appreciate hot women when they're out.

3) Feet are a big turn off unless when they're in pantyhose when they become the opposite.

4) STOP TRYING TO MAKE ME OUT TO BE A DIRTY OLD MAN.