I did some...dunno how to call it, maybe 70´s Rock (real drums, without click)

wow nice felix ..very natural organic love it man! its good to hear something different here

Funny... I absolutely love the snare. And pretty much everything else.

This is the single strangest tune I've heard in a long while. The equivalent of chugging on an acoustic? Check. Randomness? Check.

Cool shit, dude.

Thanks man :)

Today we´ll try some vocals, this will be a Love song then :lol: Maybe the most weird love song of all time. I´ll try some crazy fx with the vocals.

wow nice felix ..very natural organic love it man! its good to hear something different here

@Zakky thanks! Glad, you like it :headbang:

This is great!!

To me those leads remind of Alex Lifeson. But with better vibrato :) (don't get me wrong, I love Rush)

Very refreshing to hear this kind of music here! Very natural sounding.

Yea.........really cool Felix! Please tell us more about your recording/mix process.

Thanks, dude :)

Yeah, I´ve used the following...

Drums:

Pearl Export - Sabian cymbals - recorded with sm57 (snare), Akg c2000b & Samson (toms), Samson OHs, Samson kickdrum mic (loving it) -----> through Mackie Onyx 1640 preamps, edited with tracktion3 (feel free to laugh).

Guitars:

For the clean rythms, I have used a Washburn Western Guitar and recorded it with a Neumann TLM103 mircophone through a Mackie Preamp (Onyx1640). Vst I only used a comp and a little bit EQ.

Lead tone is Ibanez -DiMarzio - V-amp pro. I´m really working with cheap gear partially :)