Trapped in the mixing hell! (real drums)

No problem man. I've been lurking this place for a very long time now, just joined a few days ago, very glad to be a part of it. Analgrinder, took me a minute to realize you were talking about a user, i was confused getting caught up in it lol, props to Analgrinder haha. m/(>_<)m/

Anyways, Well since you mentioned that, i looked through this thread again and still only saw one, besides the zips files you posted, thought those were moreso tracks for us (i use that word vaguely because i wasn't gonna try and mess with it haha) to work on. but here, lemme just quote ya on which one i listened to

Ahh alright dude, that´s the first clip I´ve posted. On this following version I used the more improved drums. Especially the snare is much better and less boxy. Analgrinder333 reamped his Dual Rectifier for that: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/835412/Death%20March%20studio/Machine_madness%20reamp.mp3 Altough I think, the D.I tracks are not perfect, cause I´ve had some problems with my guitar.

Welcome to the forum btw :headbang:

Sounds cool, Analgrinder! Though my d.i´s are driving me insane. I have some serious problems with my 7 string guitar, I feel uncomfortable with it and that´s fucking hearable :( Please see this as a training, dude. I get me some new strings and stuff and record it again perfectly.

Sounds cool, Analgrinder! Though my d.i´s are driving me insane. I have some serious problems with my 7 string guitar, I feel uncomfortable with it and that´s fucking hearable :( Please see this as a training, dude. I get me some new strings and stuff and record it again perfectly.

No problem Felix;)
Btw you need to take care about level because your DI isn't at "perfect" DI level for properly drive an amp.

Best regard
Mikaël-ange

Hey Felix, sorry my dropbox didn't work well so I can't upload all the reamped files (need to try later) so here the first part. Hope you like it

Oh shit, Analgrinder..it´s pretty damn fucking good! Even much better than the first attempts.

In fact I reamped with both mic but I split the file (sm57 on first and SE on second). But it's the same reamp with mic in phase. Now you have multiples choices for your song;)