I don't sound too clinical do I ?

Bryant

Mr. Sleepy
Apr 14, 2002
Sweet home Alabama
Visit site
Lately after reading my own posts I feel like I am sounding like know-it-all. I hope I don't come accross that way to anyone. I am a proud man and feel like I am reasonably intelligent person, but I don't feel like I know everything or know more than anyone else. I don't really even know how to express what I am trying to say, but if I get sounding that way, just say.... "stop babbling Bryant" >:p~

Bryant

Bryant said:
Lately after reading my own posts I feel like I am sounding like know-it-all. I hope I don't come accross that way to anyone. I am a proud man and feel like I am reasonably intelligent person, but I don't feel like I know everything or know more than anyone else. I don't really even know how to express what I am trying to say, but if I get sounding that way, just say.... "stop babbling Bryant" >:p~

Bryant

lol Bryant stop thinking so much your going to hurt yourself .... if you were being a know it all I would let you know lol you are an intelligent person and your opinion counts ..... I know exzactly what your trying to say buddy ... and you know what I say Dont worry bout it :)

Let me ask you ...Does anything I say make sense? hahaha I'v been looking at some of my own posts and I seem to make a good point at first and then I lose it to ummmm I dont know stupidity? :p

Nah you come across fine dude :)

Yep you make sense Jonny haha! I think I feel the same when I post, like I forget what my point was and just ramble lol!

I think all of the regular old schooler's posts are fine, everyone gets their point across. Hell even JonnyD's posts make sense MOST of the time. :D
I've been trying to cut down on the lengths on my posts, trying to not head off into left feild all the time, keep it quick and easy.