I feel "slightly" paraniod

Lanterns

1 girl in her cups
May 5, 2003
East Bumblefuck
See threads "In Case You Haven't Noticed" and "Sweep Picking".

I never thought someone who gets told they are "God" all the time would bother reading a fucking threrad in a forum full of ordinary people.

:OMG:

Ordinary people? dude.. I dont think Alexi is a Rock Star

He's like us.. a god damn guitar player, like some guys on the board, a really good song writer! but he's like us, a true METALHEAD

The point's that if they considered themselves as "gods" we'd be saying they were a bunch of retards.

On the other hand it can't be that funny to be "adored" all the time. You have to be very careful and if you're on a bad mood one day and you answer in an a inappropriate way to someone you'll probably be labeled as an asshole by everybody around. (if you do it several times then you become yngwee or TT :p )

Anonymity is priceless...

Interesting. I skipped that thread because I do not know anything about instruments. Cool of him to post that to help those guys out, you wouldn't see Kirk Hammett to go out of his way like that on the metallica boards I am sure.

The Lantern Nut said:
See threads "In Case You Haven't Noticed" and "Sweep Picking".

I never thought someone who gets told they are "God" all the time would bother reading a fucking threrad in a forum full of ordinary people.

:OMG:

Plus Janne gets called "God" all the time, and he vists this forum atleast twice a week I would say. I personally think Alexi doesn't visit here because he aint really a "computer person". Its a bit of a shame really, because I think he would enjoy some the guitar threads here, and the musician's forum. But hey, to each his own.

Day_Before_Dawn said:
Plus Janne gets called "God" all the time, and he vists this forum atleast twice a week I would say. I personally think Alexi doesn't visit here because he aint really a "computer person". Its a bit of a shame really, because I think he would enjoy some the guitar threads here, and the musician's forum. But hey, to each his own.
even if he didnt "enjoy" them per se, he would still be able to give some great feedback

did alexi post in the "in case you havent noticed" thread too? i missed that one. . .

bobvex said:
did alexi post in the "in case you havent noticed" thread too? i missed that one. . .

No, he didn't post in that thread. Someone mentioned in the "In case you haven't noticed" thread that Alexi posted in the "Sweep picking" thread.

@bob
I had said congrats for the award though Alexi wouldnt see it anyways, then someone mentioned him posting on the sweep thread

stuckx said:
Ordinary people? dude.. I dont think Alexi is a Rock Star

He's like us.. a god damn guitar player, like some guys on the board, a really good song writer! but he's like us, a true METALHEAD
I agree with stucko here

I also doubt we are 'ordinary people'
..just look at half the threads in these Bodom forums
:p

It's just about the music in the end. Really, I say we are all the same. Different personalities and different people of course; but you know what I mean. Sure, I am happy as hell to be interviewing them; but not because they are 'famous musicians', it's because I love their work, respect them as fellow music fans and musicians and I want to help spread the word about their band; and that's a way of doing it. Some of the greatest musicians out there are just fellow metalheads that like drinking beer in a club watching a band THEY love play, out of love and respect for the music and the people who make it.

A metalhead is a metalhead; whether they are a person onstage at a huge festival, a person in an office wearing a suit that might look like a 'normal citizen' but love the music, or the crazy metalhead half passed out drunk in the back of an old car blasting Powerslave while eating an old cheeseburger wearing a ripped-sleeve Kreator shirt. We're all the same, folks. :D

Ok, I am done with my sappy, cheesy piece. ;)