I feel so...

who told you that??

The Oxycontin tablets can be crushed, then snorted like cocaine
or they can be crushed, dissolved in water, then injected just like heroin

plus they are more cheaper.

I said I was an endorphine junkie...I just say I do cocaine for fun
endorphines are hormones the body produces naturally when a person is laughing or crying(if I'm not mistaken) and have the wonderful power of curing diseases like depression.

I don't do cocaine...I just say I do

What is it with chocolate? I never eat chocolate and I don't really crave it.
I am addicted however, to tarty fruits like kiwis, strawberries, grapefruits etc. I am also an avocado addict. I love it almost as much as gin.

as for me
kiwis-allergic
strawberries-love but didn't have for quite a while
grapefruits and citruses in general- allergic
avocados-don't like

I'm a red apples, pears, bananas, melons, watermelons and nutts person

as for me
kiwis-allergic
strawberries-love but didn't have for quite a while
grapefruits and citruses in general- allergic
avocados-don't like

I'm a red apples, pears, bananas, melons, watermelons and nutts person
Woah, never thought I'd see an Israeli who is allergic to citrus and tropical (or is it just kiwis?) fruits.

So you like nuts? (insert gay joke here) :lol:

Woah, never thought I'd see an Israeli who is allergic to citrus and tropical (or is it just kiwis?) fruits.

So you like nuts? (insert gay joke here) :lol:

well I'm not a native Israeli, I was born in the Ukraine(Soviet Union back then) and came to Israel at the ripe age of 7...

my favorite nutts are "Jeremy's crushed nutts by my åsome boot"
I'm sure you'll like them too:Smug:

I have nuts of steel. If you try to crush them, there will be two holes (or dents, depending on how strong your boots are) in your boot. That's why I'm not allowed in the S&M club anymore. All the girls' heels from their pumps just snapped off. Pumps can be expensive, unless you buy them from Gary's Shoes And Accessories.

I have nuts of steel. If you try to crush them, there will be two holes (or dents, depending on how strong your boots are) in your boot. That's why I'm not allowed in the S&M club anymore. All the girls' heels from their pumps just snapped off. Pumps can be expensive, unless you buy them from Gary's Shoes And Accessories.

that makes your sperm metal

Yep, they are indeed metal. They come out like this :kickass: and they sing "By moonlight, we ride, ten thousand side by side. With swords drawn, held high, our whips and armors shine. Hail to thee, our infantry, still brave beyond the grave. All sworn, the eternal vow, the time to strike is now. Kill, kill, woooaahhh. Kill, kill, woooaaahhhh. Kill, kill wooooaaahhhh. Kill, kill woooaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" (from Manowar's Battle Hymns)

They also sing Steel's songs, especially Heavy Metal Machine. When they are in a more relaxed mood, they sing that ballad from Steel.

Yep, they are indeed metal. They come out like this :kickass: and they sing "By moonlight, we ride, ten thousand side by side. With swords drawn, held high, our whips and armors shine. Hail to thee, our infantry, still brave beyond the grave. All sworn, the eternal vow, the time to strike is now. Kill, kill, woooaahhh. Kill, kill, woooaaahhhh. Kill, kill wooooaaahhhh. Kill, kill woooaaahhhhhhhhhhhh" (from Manowar's Battle Hymns)

They also sing Steel's songs, especially Heavy Metal Machine. When they are in a more relaxed mood, they sing that ballad from Steel.

By moonlight we ride, ten million side by side...would be more accurate:Smug:

Wouldn't 100 million side by side be more accurate?
Besides, my boys don't change lyrics. They are very metal.

100 doesn't fit well with the beat
but if yours don't change the lyrics that's cool

my metal sperms are called the great white armada...strangely enough they mostly sing bloodbath's EATEN.
once they reach the ovule, they start headbanging like crazy...the most brutal one gets a backstage pass

My boys sing Eaten when they get swallowed :eek:
They also sing I Cum Blood, which isn't a good thing since that tends to scare women off.

i love all things C like Oranges, Lemons, etc And my white milky army sang Hip Hop sometime ago..because most of my girls loathed Metal :lol: But now i think they are training in Bach..