i forgot the rules to playing checkers as well as chinese checkers

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
is my brain full? is it eliminating things to make room for other things? this makes me sad. i want to play chinese checkers with my friend but i dont want to admit i totally forgot the point of the game....

checkers.jpg

weird because I actually started playing checkers on yahoo games yesterday when I was totally bored....

and I got my ass handed to me by 13 year olds...

Checkers_juliette.jpg

okay well, for anyone actually interested... these are apparently the rules for chinese checkers. ahhh it all comes flooding back to me. now i want to buy a board!

chinese checker rules

azal, is it a yahoo online gaming site? my friend got smoked playing chess on there so badly by an 11 year old he stopped playing entirely.

it's like every future MIT student in the world is spending 20 hours a day gearing up for their yahoo game competitions. shit is ruthless.

Kids today. When I was ten I had no fucking clue what the internet was. It was just this strange new thing I heard about and I saw commercials started having these weird little www. nosense things across the bottom at the end. Now kids are raised on this thing, with their games and mp3s and whatnots. I feel old.

i remember being baffled in the 7th grade by some weird game called 'the oregon trail' and i didn't touch another computer until college. it was type writers all the way.

Ahhh, The Oregon Trail. I haven't played that in years! I saw there's some more modern version of the game around somewhere, which fails to live up to the greatness of its predecessor.

Yeah, that game had a way of killing you off even when you thought you were rolling along A-OK. It would just find ways to make you die. Good way to learn about real-life disappointment i guess.

every time i've seen the Oregon Trail game brought up on an internet messageboard, everyone has gone absolutely CRAYZAY.

myself included. BARE BONES RATIONS GRUELING PACE!