I found a new band to hate!!!

i watched this vid about 10 times in the last three days,
this autotune melody just won't get out of my head, kinda like it...FUCK NO!:zombie::err:

a question for you guys: If a really kick ass band (take that as you will) dressed like that and did these "moves", would you give it a second thought? or if this band with this music didnt dress like this or do the moves, would you give THEM a second thought?

First question, Yes.
I would wonder what the hell they were thinking and I would probably question their motives.
However, if it was actually a good band, I'd probably assume it was a big joke.

Second question, No.
I probably wouldn't be as put off by them, but the music alone is enough to make me want to jam pencils in my ears.
Besides, the music and the look are like one cohesive element, I can't even really picture it any differently. If they looked like Cannibal Corpse and played this music the cognitive dissonance would probably land me in the looney bin.

Joey's mix is really good. I don't care for the vocals. And I really don't understand the crab walk stuff, just watching makes me feel old. I like the techno part though, but then again I am known to blast KMFDM now again. Which might get me shot around here.

I saw these guys last night, and i tell ya what:

-Talked to a couple of them before the show, seemed like really down to earth and humble guys, pretty smart too. Got their shit together.

-Showed up the 2 bands they were with x100 (but they both had vocalists that i had to ask myself, "is that a chick?")

-Were tighter than ever, i've seen live videos, and heard from other people they werent that good live. I didn't hear any major parts missed, and most of the vocal lines were executed perfectly, and the auto-tune their running it through worked great comparably to the CD.

-I haven't seen a show in that small of a place around here (150 MAX people) go THAT crazy in a hell of a long time, if ever around Iowa. Hell, i was even having a great time!

These guys are obviously doing something right, or they wouldn't be where they are today. All in all, it's giving the kids what they want, because they are the ones who aren't too lazy to go to shows, and will spend their little money on shirts, CDs, etc., instead of expenses that arise when you're older. Hell, i did back then too... Bought shirts at every show i went to!

a question for you guys: If a really kick ass band (take that as you will) dressed like that and did these "moves", would you give it a second thought?

Well, I killed the prom queen dressed like total emos but had some sick riffs and songs.

Joey's mix is really good. I don't care for the vocals. And I really don't understand the crab walk stuff, just watching makes me feel old. I like the techno part though, but then again I am known to blast KMFDM now again. Which might get me shot around here.
But then again KMFDM doesn't use shitty, autotuned metalcore vox, or the typical, cheesy Scooter synth patch.

Oh man, I was walking Rufus today, and I ran into one of my neighbors' kids, a friendly and mellow enough 15 or 16 year old, who plays guitar and is doubtless following the trends in the scene of today. However, what I was not expecting...was for him to be wearing an Attack Attack! shirt :erk:

1237312003_shibo-crabcore-2009-ep.jpg

as much as everyone is hating on the dudes stage move....at least hes doing something....the amount of metal bands ive seen just standing still and making sure every note is perfect, i personally hate that, if i want to listen 2 it perfectly i will listen 2 a cd, so yeh i think its cool that the guy is doing something a bit different in my opinion (no matter if it looks a bit on the silly side)

when my band were together we would try to do as much visual stuff as we could, makes it more fun for us and the people