I found a new band to hate!!!

Aren't you guys being a little bit childish now (notice, i said only a little bit)
I mean I have to admit I liked the harmonic minor intro tremolo thing.

I always thought metal had no boundaries.
So this stuff is like emo and metal combined I suppose.
A lot of people enjoy it, it's poppy with metal, so what is the problem.
It isn't TRUE metal ? In the late 70's-80's classical music met metal (neo).

Now this band combines emo stuff with metal, I don't enjoy it either but hey as I said: does metal have boundaries ?

Are there any rules like we should stick to Pure thrash, death metal or black.

This is what I like about metal, you can expect everything.

1. Can anyone explain how the got the youtube vid (flv i suppose) into an gif animation ?

2. at 1.04 they jump like those crab spiders from the legend of zelda (nes).
Some one should add those into an gif.

haha, Geeze what a bunch of mincers. Shown my mate the vid to have a laugh at why we were blazing it on the evening, but turns out his band were ment to be going on tour with em, haha, had a good long laugh at him.

Aren't you guys being a little bit childish now (notice, i said only a little bit)
I mean I have to admit I liked the harmonic minor intro tremolo thing.

I always thought metal had no boundaries.
So this stuff is like emo and metal combined I suppose.
A lot of people enjoy it, it's poppy with metal, so what is the problem.
It isn't TRUE metal ? In the late 70's-80's classical music met metal (neo).

Now this band combines emo stuff with metal, I don't enjoy it either but hey as I said: does metal have boundaries ?

Are there any rules like we should stick to Pure thrash, death metal or black.

This is what I like about metal, you can expect everything.

boundaries there are...and by these douches they have been crossed

RIVERCORE!

jewydance.gif

1. Can anyone explain how the got the youtube vid (flv i suppose) into an gif animation ?

2. at 1.04 they jump like those crab spiders from the legend of zelda (nes).
Some one should add those into an gif.

I completely agree I've been thinking that for a while haha

While we're making requests how about a gif animation of the running man (1:36) or the unison running man at 5:53 and the little skip the keyboardist makes at 0:46. (actually a collage of his stage moves would be hilarious) :lol:

i went to their myspace and they have a cover of i kissed a girl, its so fucken gay!!!:puke:

i guess he doesn't like the opposite sex, its his way of coming out of the closet.

oh my fucking god....this song was playing while i was typing and they had that same old boring breakdown in it. IT MAKES NO SENSE!!

I bet most users here tried to do the cab walk thing after watching the video. I did try and it and props to the guy for doing this shit so low AND play bass (at least faking it). My hip almost locked to the floor when i tried this shit