I found a new band to hate!!!

Hahahahhaa Awesome!!

I just hope they to not impose a new fashion and instead of headbanging, they would say "Crabbing"

I don't understand. I read the comments before I watched the clip and thought, this outta be funny.

Funny, it was. Shit, definately.

The funny thing about the song is it sounds like 80% of the stuff you hear in the rate my mix threads. If someone had posted that exact same song, and no one new any different, I doubt we would of seen any comments like that.

That song is just a step down from KSE. That style always sounds shit to me, but I truly was ready for something 1000 times worse than that. Is the gap between this song and 80% of what we hear on here that big a difference?

I don't understand. I read the comments before I watched the clip and thought, this outta be funny.

Funny, it was. Shit, definately.

The funny thing about the song is it sounds like 80% of the stuff you hear in the rate my mix threads. If someone had posted that exact same song, and no one new any different, I doubt we would of seen any comments like that.

That song is just a step down from KSE. That style always sounds shit to me, but I truly was ready for something 1000 times worse than that. Is the gap between this song and 80% of what we hear on here that big a difference?

Totally true.

oh shit, thats harsh! i've usually dont go through those threads... now i'll def stay from them

wow...

of course the joke is on us cuz they'll prolly get huge

So like, is that a one man band? or do they all just look EXACTLY alike?

At least the girl in the video is kinda hot.

the cher vocal effect is :lol:

Hahaha the first comment on youtube:

shut the fuck up fag,do you know anything about music? like how hard it is to play guitar/bass standing that low to the ground?? fuckin hard and talented,and awesome breakdowns,if you even know that term either

wtw09k.jpg

¯\(°_o)/¯ - How do crabwalk?

they combined two things that could potentially make a lot of money.... POP VOCALS and BREAKDOWNS!

but seriously everytime i think of metalcore today i think of this exact kinda stuff, alll 90% based around the natural minor scale(aeolian) 10% breakdown with dissonant notes(THANKS A LOT MESHUGGAH, YOU SEE WHAT THE FUCK YOU STARTED!!)

worse music exist, i mean i can listen to the whole song without feeling like i need to cut my helmet off.

funny thing is, kids will see that video and be like "OMG THE MESA BOOGIE SOUNDS SO GOOD!" good job joey!

I was thinking about posting this the other day. The song starts off as just your average boring as batshit chugfest with shitty vocals, then at 2.50 it turns into the funniest shit I've seen all week!