I found a new band to hate!!!

I understand what you are saying, but just like with any new generation, you have to accept things change over time.

I am not a fan of this style in the least, but I think its a bit unfair to compare it to KSE which in my opinion is worlds better and this type of stuff could never touch that.

As for hearing more brutal stuff. I am with you. i would love to hear of some heavier stuff but todays brutal isnt what we considered brutal back in the day. When I think brutal I think circle pits and rediculously thrashy stuff. Now-a-days its breakdowns. Which is cool. I just tend to lean more towards the Pantera'esk breakdowns,

I know and accept things change, and there is room for everyone, but this fancy screamo stuff eg (KSE etc) major chord happy lala music to me should not dominate a site called Ultimate Metal. I mean, I wouldn't go to a Ferrari dealership and ask for an economical 4 cylinder, I would go to a place named KIA or Daewoo, not Ferrari. (feel free to correct me JBroll, LOL). I feel I have some good tools and knowledge if I wanted to record and mix a lala song, but fuck all for the brutal stuff. When someone does do something brutal, it has hundreds of looks but fuck all responses.

2 new people posted here for the first time the other day, shared their songs and got bugger all feedback, wasn't KSEish at all, had some brutal moments, and nothing, yet if it was the same old stuff we are accustomed to hearing, there would have been 10 welcomes and 20+ comments on how great it sounded, that's the thing I have a hard time accepting.

The blonde girl could be their mother. MILF.

What is happening to Metal? Manowar should call the gods of war and stop this aberration!
Metal is being contaminated by retarded bands of Poo Metal with nice production, great amps, even good playing, but no balls at all... Most of them coming from USA, I hope this fashion don't cross the atlantic, otherwise we will have to take our powerish arsenal out to defeat the false ones.:headbang::headbang:

Evolution is good, but I wouldn't like metal evolutes into a dogshit.

2 new people posted here for the first time the other day, shared their songs and got bugger all feedback, wasn't KSEish at all, had some brutal moments, and nothing, yet if it was the same old stuff we are accustomed to hearing, there would have been 10 welcomes and 20+ comments on how great it sounded, that's the thing I have a hard time accepting.

dunno, I got plenty of replies on this one:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...dschool-modern-deathmeatal-untypical-mix.html

not core-ish at all.

also don't I even read threads with "dfh, ssd, pod, 7170, soloc, AD" in the topic

back to topic.....yeah, that band is absolute crabshit

I can't get over how ridiculous the playing style of the guitarists and bassist is.

It's almost like compensating for lack of balls and cock. looks like they are playing with they're balls and holding onto an oversized shaft ...... the dude with the schecter didnt look bad at the start but he ruined himself.

I am all into looking rad on stage and rocking the fuck out but when you are only doing moves that kids think are cool and every other band is doing for the same reason..... IT JUST GETS LAME.:yuk:

way to cliche/trendfollowing for me to get interested in the band even if some of it is half decent

Haha, you guys are too harsh. The techno break was the best part, the only thing that wasn't generic. Props to them for trying something different. The rest of the song was okay, and the guitar tone slays. I'll buy the CD.

jewydance.gif
jewydance.gif
jewydance.gif
jewydance.gif

in the last 8 hours, this image became the new desktop image for over 35,000 teens in the most profitable demographic. invest now!

yes, i just made up that statistic.... but why not? everyone else does it

I know and accept things change, and there is room for everyone, but this fancy screamo stuff eg (KSE etc) major chord happy lala music to me should not dominate a site called Ultimate Metal. [...]

kse is in no way screamo? what are you talking about?

and...Brother Von Doom?? and...At The Throne Of Judgment...A Plea For Purging...?

+ oceano

I think the move of the bass player in the image is cool!!!
But the other moves are so funny. Like this home-tv fitness videos!!!

I realy laughed at the point were the singer starts running on one point, I know 100 bands were this looks extremaly cool, but not this one!!!!

About the music:
It is one type of metal. Call it screamy, emo-metal, fashion-core....
for me it is the same like tdwp!!! I dont like this kind of angel-autotune-clean vocals.
And that is nothing against the band or Joey, it is just my own mind about it.

But it is also some kind of strange that all the band members look like the same...

They're from Columbus Ohio? I've never even heard of them.

Crabcore!! HAHAHAH

This sounds 100% identical to 99% of the shit people on here are gay for.

Generic KSE pish... Dunno why people hate on it... Intro so far is pretty cool.