I found a new band to hate!!!

She's as confused as we are

l_167bd64635364a90ba2d5cd033ddead3.jpg

I mean...personally I really hate this music and think it's gayer than two men fucking..

BUT
if someone makes a living from making music (no matter what kind of music) it's 10000times more metal than anyone working at seveneleven, as an architect, electrician....
I personally hate people painting their faces, playing with their band in the local youth-center every other month shouting "Trve" and accusing every successful band of being gay/untrue/not metal.
well, IMO someone making a living from fucking schlagermusic is more metal than some corpsegrinding black metal kid being too "true" to sell any CDs...working at the counter of some stupid supermarket

The funny thing about the song is it sounds like 80% of the stuff you hear in the rate my mix threads. If someone had posted that exact same song, and no one new any different, I doubt we would of seen any comments like that.
?

I agree with this.

Also, I don't think the song was that bad. Yes they look like mall kids. They also look like crab people. But this sounds nothing new to me.

I hate the genre and emo shit so i cant really judge this band.

But...

If they are actually good at being emo and kiddie and whatever then it is all good.

Yes from my point of view ALL bands of this kind suck.

But for a 15 years old emo girl they may be great...

I think they know exactly what they are doing and what their target listener wants from them.

This one STILL sucks even more than that

The Attack Attack actually made me genuinely laugh with amusement when the trance-part kicked in and it actually worked pretty well with the guitars, made me bob my head

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't help myself watching this over and over again. Techno part sticked into my brainzz.

Thanks mate. I suppose I am ranting a bit, but it's only because this is the best site on the web, (apart from youjizz), and I am very lucky to have learnt a lot from Andy and everyone here. As you can tell, I love the brutal stuff and some old school stuff, and when I stumbled across Ultimate Metal, I thought it would be full of the brutal stuff. Sadly it is not. It's like I'm missing something, as though I have met this really grouse chick, but she's just not into giving head! I don't want to hear any more KSE sounding songs and mixes, I want to hear tougher, more brutal shit, Eric Rutan sounding mixes etc. Even more Exodus sounding stuff would be sufficient.

I suppose what I am trying to say is, I want to get a shot away in her mouth!
Am I wanting to much?:cry:

I knew all this bitching and ranting was about TEH BR00TALZ in the end. If it ain't BR00TAL, it's for fucking posers.

Sheesh, reminds me of the good'ol Scandinavian black metal elitism back in the day. I'm not a fan of this particular song (or band), either, but so what? I also don't like most of the old school DM stuff people post on the Rate my mix subforum, but that doesn't bother me one bit. Yeah, this forum is called UltimateMetal, and it has shitloads of subforums (our beloved Andy Sneap forum being one of them), so I'm sure you'll find something to suit your pure-blooded br00talz needs in one of them.

I mean...personally I really hate this music and think it's gayer than two men fucking..

BUT
if someone makes a living from making music (no matter what kind of music) it's 10000times more metal than anyone working at seveneleven, as an architect, electrician....
I personally hate people painting their faces, playing with their band in the local youth-center every other month shouting "Trve" and accusing every successful band of being gay/untrue/not metal.
well, IMO someone making a living from fucking schlagermusic is more metal than some corpsegrinding black metal kid being too "true" to sell any CDs...working at the counter of some stupid supermarket

I'm 180 degrees opposite of you on this one. The issue isn't whether you make your living in music, but the extent to which you are able to follow your individual vision. You can compromise your style to be more popular, or compromise it to be more "tr00", but one is as gay as the other IMHO. Whether you sell 10CDs or 10 million; if you're following your vision of what you want to do, that's cool. If you're just playing through whatever sells because you want to sell stuff, then you're sacrificing art on the altar of commerce. I've been the guy who played music that he hated to make money, and there's nothing remotely cool about it.