I got my tix for the Iced Earth

maybe, loudsilence is coming that weekend probably ...dunno if he is staying until monday night. We're going to morbid angel/satyricon that saturday if you're going to that too. I'm pretty doubtful we're going to COB/IE - he's not much of a fan of either, especially COB. I like COB and IE's older stuff, but ya know ...a show is a show!

I don't mean to offend anyone or start a fight etc but i think iced earth are the most overrated band ever. oh well. have fun anyway

I run hot and cold on Iced Earth. Night of the Stormrider, to me is the best Iced Earth CD and about the only one I still listen to. I continue to buy the CD's but have not really liked anything as of late that they put out. I think they are getting cheesier and Cheesier.
I saw them live a few years ago and must say they put on a great show.
I will attend the new tour mainly for Evergrey though.

Got my ticketd the day they came. And finally a show in which every band is major pwnge. I have fate in Ripper to do a great performance.

My IE/CoB tickets s/b coming in the mail anydaynow. I don't really care for IE that much but I want to see CoB again and I've never seen Evergrey. Those 2 are enough to justify the ticket

I'll be seeing In Flames as well. I didn't want to go see Morbid Angel, especially if Satyricon can't make it, but I got a ticket for free after filling out a cigarette questionaire. Who knew?! Looks like the end of April/beginning of May will be pretty busy for me.

ok next time i post something i ll make sure it s offending so that we can have the fight you re looking for :Smug:

Carmilla said:
ok next time i post something i ll make sure it s offending so that we can have the fight you re looking for :Smug:
hahah :tickled: ok....but really..no hard feelings..i'm not goin to try and make you like a certain band or anything...we should just respect each other's differences and admire all the variety metal has to offer! Tru Metal Lives!