New iced earth guitarist

The thing that annoyed me with TGB is that the music was too... non-aggressive? If Schaffer is about to write about his glorious Something Wicked stuff, he better starts writing something "hostile" again.

Im a huge Iced Earth fan so i of course loved TGB plus i been a Ripper fan since his days in Preist and his new band kicks as as well.

As for Shaffer being a dick, I never actaully met him but even if its true i still like them.

Im not one of theese people who has to meet my fav bands, whats the word "starstruck"

Bradley

Stormrider1981 said:
Is that a given then? I was a huge IE fan but TGB made me wish I was a hedgehog who was being run over by a truck driven by Paris Hilton.

I did truley like it. I dont know i didnt find anything rocked with it, I probly listen to TGB more then some other Iced Earth CD's. I guess thats what makes me a true fan, I do love all there stuff as well as Nevermore's

i think ripper has a great voice, but he's always destined to be a second rate singer. he walks into bands that have gods as singers.

beyond fear is still my favorite tim owens project though

NeverEarth X said:
I did truley like it. I dont know i didnt find anything rocked with it, I probly listen to TGB more then some other Iced Earth CD's. I guess thats what makes me a true fan, I do love all there stuff as well as Nevermore's
So blindly accepting everything makes you a true fan, while being critical and having an opinion doesn't?

Stormrider1981 said:
So blindly accepting everything makes you a true fan, while being critical and having an opinion doesn't?

OK,I think some people are taking what i say the wrong way, i was jsut trying to voice my opinion about how i felt about TGB I didntt mean to say i was a true fan just because i like TGB and everybody else who didnt like it wasnt. If you didnt like it thats fine i jsut happend to like it. Im sorry if it came out otherwise.

Bradley