I got ripped off by an old friend

Profanity

The Post Master
Jul 3, 2003
Manchester, England, UK
An old friend called round at my house. Me and this friend go back years. I'd trust him with my life. Hhe's done loads for me and has been one of my only true friends.

So when he said he had an investment in some clothing/shoes and needed £240 from me I simply complied. I got a bit suspicious but he re-assured me. He gave me a number to contact him with but he didn't answer it after he got my money.

I have been absolutely pwned. What should I do?

Profanity said:
An old friend called round at my house. Me and this friend go back years. I'd trust him with my life. Hhe's done loads for me and has been one of my only true friends.

So when he said he had an investment in some clothing/shoes and needed £240 from me I simply complied. I got a bit suspicious but he re-assured me. He gave me a number to contact him with but he didn't answer it after he got my money.

I have been absolutely pwned. What should I do?
Barge into his house with a large gun and go tony montana on him.

Profanity said:
I don't know exactly where he lives but he lives in a rough neigbourhood and has lots of contacts.
Pay one of the snitches to tell you where he is, if you want kill them and take your money back. But they will tell you where he is.

Profanity said:
:lol:

I take it you haven't heard about the rough parts of Manchester.

Dont matter where it is , if you act tougher that the ones your dealing with you will get what you want.... Just go Rambo on them dude......

What I would do is.... Get a bag and fill it with your raunchiest, stinkiest feces. Tie a string around the top so it can hang on a doorknob. Stick a bunch of M-80's or your favorite explosive in the bag. Make a long fuse that sticks out. Go to his house.

Hang the bag o' poo on the doorknob. Knock, light the fuse, and when he opens the door, KABLOOEY. SHIT EVERYWHERE. He will get shit all over him, and all in his house. It will reek for days. One of the best ways to satiate your hunger for revenge. :hotjump:

replicated said:
What I would do is.... Get a bag and fill it with your raunchiest, stinkiest feces. Tie a string around the top so it can hang on a doorknob. Stick a bunch of M-80's or your favorite explosive in the bag. Make a long fuse that sticks out. Go to his house.

Hang the bag o' poo on the doorknob. Knock, light the fuse, and when he opens the door, KABLOOEY. SHIT EVERYWHERE. He will get shit all over him, and all in his house. It will reek for days. One of the best ways to satiate your hunger for revenge. :hotjump:

but if he doesn't open the door it won't get inside his house which kinda sucks.

Profanity said:
it's my word against his and i'm hardly the most believable of people.
Then shut the fuck up... No, seriously dude, if he's your best friend how come you don't have his address????????

megamore said:
Then shut the fuck up... No, seriously dude, if he's your best friend how come you don't have his address????????

He USED to be my best friend and we lost contact a few years ago but he came to find me and impressed my parents by telling them he's a chef. It sounds like he had this all worked out.

well if you say he planned all this, then i guess you're pretty much screwed. Try to find him if you can, but then again, i've only been to london, so i dont know how hard it is to find people in machester.