Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Manowar- Kings Of Metal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Judas Priest- Ram It Down

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Running Wild- Port Royal

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
I have news for you is 1988 not 1984. Anyway SSOASS owns on that year. Second place Helloween.

Mindcrime, with Them and South of Heaven 2nd and 3rd.

in the "not mentioned above" category....Flotsam's No Place For Disgrace, Testament's The New Order, Yngwie's Odyssey, and No Exit by Fates Warning.

Mindcrime. Followed extremly closely by Seventh Son, and SFSG...SW! (Extremely underrated album) behind that

Well, I think I would've gone with SSOASS in any case, but you forgot this one:

trans.jpg

:worship:

But yeah, even Transcendence gets narrowly beaten by the almighty Seventh Son. Mindcrime gets the third place, followed very closely by Helloween. I guess the awesomeness of 1988 is proven by the fact that any other year any of these albums would've dominated the end-year-list. 1988 rules. :headbang:

Hell yeah, Transcendence! I would also add Digital Dictator by Vicious Rumors to the list, one of my personal favorites.
How about Eternal Nightmare (Vio-Lence) and No Exit (Fates Warning)?

By the meantime, my vote goes to..... mmm...... I don't know, Mindcrime, Keepers, SSOTS or South of Heaven...

royboy said:
didnt ssoass come out in 1987?

Nope 1988, it was the swang song for Maiden since they had consistently making worse and worst albums since then (flame me at will). If they would hang up then they would had went into history as a bigger legend IMO.