I guess I'll start...post your picture!

IMG_2282.jpg

04-02-07_2014.jpg

Today is the day! Last chance to get people's faces in my mind. If I don't remember your names I apologize. I'm much better with faces than names at first.

Me (Rachel) and my buddy Jose (Saladbar). I see future poses like this in the future!

l_7851c1d45954d79e61f8ee01d2f46c6a.jpg

Allow me to post some DECENT pictures of myself from Spring Break 2007...

Here's me playing my metal guitar.

g7zo6.jpg

Here's me during an electric blues jam with my uncle.

g3nf9.jpg

No picture of me playing my bass though. :(

Some random pics of your's truly (I am a photowhore. You've been warned):

Spring Break in VA
Spring&

And at the DC zoo
SpringBreakZoo2007II.jpg

With Met-Al (Al), Samantha, Matt (kind of can see him.) I'm on the right.
J-2.jpg

Al looks far too happy.
J-1.jpg

Fun with half of Bavmorda
PowerFestII.jpg

SCARY.
PowerFestV.jpg

Clint from Abolisher gets in on the fun
PowerFest.jpg

Those of you that know Al...remember when he had long hair? Yeah, me too. *cry*
JoanAlAwwwe.jpg

Okay, and one "normal" picture.
JoanDress.jpg

Done!

Edit: Will, your hair is glorious. DON'T EVER CUT IT, KPLZTHX.

:kickass: X 100000 for owning BORN AGAIN on vinyl!!!
Definitely the most underrated album in the Sabbath discography!!!

Ian Gillan rules.

Ok...carry on!

It really is one hell of an underrated album. I've been doing my best to collect all the old classic albums on vinyl (I think I have all of the core Sabbath discography up to Headless Cross with the exception of Seventh Star and WSOSFRAR, and I am unsure whether or not there were vinyls of Dehumanizer and Tyr, but surely there were, and I have most of the Dio albums on vinyl as well).

I think Born Again was one of the first vinyls I ever found in a record store, about 3 or 4 years ago. $2 well spent, indeed. :headbang:

It really is one hell of an underrated album. I've been doing my best to collect all the old classic albums on vinyl (I think I have all of the core Sabbath discography up to Headless Cross with the exception of Seventh Star and WSOSFRAR, and I am unsure whether or not there were vinyls of Dehumanizer and Tyr, but surely there were, and I have most of the Dio albums on vinyl as well).

I think Born Again was one of the first vinyls I ever found in a record store, about 3 or 4 years ago. $2 well spent, indeed. :headbang:

I used to be a MAJOR vinyl junkie.
At one point I had well over 1000 12", 7" and 10" records.
The majority were punk rock, as a lot of that stuff was never even released on CD.

I at one point had We Sold Our Souls, on vinyl. It was a double gatefold.
Cool find, if you can obtain it.

As my CD collection grew and grew, I had to start getting rid of my vinyl.

I used to be a MAJOR vinyl junkie.
At one point I had well over 1000 12", 7" and 10" records.
The majority were punk rock, as a lot of that stuff was never even released on CD.

I at one point had We Sold Our Souls, on vinyl. It was a double gatefold.
Cool find, if you can obtain it.

As my CD collection grew and grew, I had to start getting rid of my vinyl.

The coolest things I have on vinyl are definitely the Live Evil album gatefold in near perfect condition, Iron Maiden's Live After Death gatefold that has like a picture booklet inside and some single they released circa then, and an unopened copy of Headless Cross. That, and I finally tracked down a copy of Paranoid. That album was damned elusive! :headbang:

I almost bought the original Battlestar Galactica soundtrack on vinyl, but I wasn't gonna spend $20 on that... I have my price range, you know. The odd part is that I found it easier to get my hands on Rainbow and Elf albums than I did to get my hands on most Sabbath and Dio albums.