i had a wicked bad nightmare last night involving a mr. softee truck

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
like, all i can remember from the dream is that i was inexplicably walking around brooklyn with my usual hiking/rock climbing gear on that i wear when i actually DO that stuff in massachusetts. so like, some dude kidnapped me and tortured me in a mr. softee truck and killed me! and i was listening to my friends talk about it. fucking SUCKED.

this is actually one of my more tame nightmares but it was just very vivid and so real i woke up like 'fuck! i've been murdered, now i can't go on vacation.....'

i literally have been having nightmares since i was about 4 or 5 years old. my father also has. i generally have dreams about my own murder at least 2 or 3 times a week. it's not indicative of mental health problems. generally most sleep study scientists and neuroscientists think it is a neurochemical disorder linked with overactive brain areas during sleep that are abnormal. aka, 'night terrors'. as they were once called. anyway, they suck.

yeah people always tell me that, but i dream that i've been killed or am dead all the time. once i had a dream i was buried in my yard and had to watch my family be tortured not knowing where i was...until it rained like torrentially and my body came up.

and that wasn't even my worse nightmare ever!!

i once ahd a dream that i watched everythign int eh universe die, that sucked. ALso, afetr a sixth graede field trip top the top of some mountain uip in liek northern mass, i liek almsot fell off, and so i ahd a drema that i fell to my deatha dn then i was in this cafe place (the afetrlife) and i randomly ahd to take a piss and when i went i saw thta there was this dark room where they kept poeple in cages (hell probubly) and then they started kettin dudes out but i was randomly in like a ventilation shaft or soemthing

hmmm interesting.after my sister died i kept having these dreams abo8ut everyone being chopped up and horrbly murdered and i woke up feeling really sad and guilty for some reason. maybe it wasmy way of dealing with my sisters death since i never actuaqlly cried. or expressed much grief afterwards.

I had a dream about brooklyn last night too. I was at a grocery store and some dude popped a few caps into my chest. I wrestled the gun away from him and shot him dead. I had a feeling of metal in my chest and my chest was all gushy and bloody moist with the bullet squeezing out, crunching aginast my chest plate beneath my skin

in that dream I am the murderer.

oh man, this thread got me hungrier than ever (for softees ice cream cones.)