I had an AWESOME idea this weekend:

FuSoYa

Lunarian
Nov 9, 2001
Brooklyn
lifesci.ucsb.edu
Okay, so you know how people with colored eyes see everything tinted in that color? Like people with green eyes see everything with a green tint, people with blue eyes see everything with a blue tint, etc.

And they make tinted glasses too, to tint everything even further-- but holy crap, they should make glasses that UN-tint everything, so that people with colored eyes can see things the way normal people can see them. (people with normal eyes (brown))

This should have been implemented a long fucking time ago!

i remember being a really little kid and thinking of the whole "maybe everyone sees things in various shades of the colour of their eyes and just doesn't realise!" thing and thinking i was all smart and unique.

Brown is the dominant eye color gene, dude!

Also okay blue blockers but what about green blockers? Also are these available in contacts because I look like a geek when I wear glasses.

the real question is whether you can get contacts that purposely tint everything blue so you can see the world the way people were meant to see it if they didn't have mud-person eyes.

i wish people could see shit the way i do for a day. everything has intense glare and it's obnoxious and i always have to squint,

I think you can, or sort of- because with tinted contacts, they are usually opaque-ish. But they have a hole in the middle for the pupil, which doesn't dilate when your pupil does, so in low light, the mud people see things these fringe ways.

image.php

nick you will never get sick of my eyes.

oh, and did i mention that you're going to my sister's party on april 19th? i dont care if you have to ride a tiger to RI dude. sayin. anyone else want to go?

they're totally cancelled. i think she came to her senses.

also, i meant to add in the beginning, this is a good idea fusoya. i mean, if it'd work. i want to see what brown eyed people see.

I have to confess that this idea came from a discussion between me and mia and was mostly prompted by her. Because she has brown eyes and wanted to see what I saw.

I told her I couldn't actually tell everything was green because it had been my whole life. but seriously, if i ever saw white as actual white I think I'd go blind.

PS. I hate white.