I hate Evidence

yourdeadgroom

Black Stone Wielder
May 21, 2001
New Zealand
www.onlinerock.com
Ok, so I'm lying in bed last night, trying to go to sleep, and what happens? I get friggin Evidence going around in my head for over an hour :mad: And to make it worse, the only part that I could remember was:

"Be still for a moment
Everything depends upon you
If you die I will die too"

and I couldn't really remember the lyrics from those first 2 lines, so I had this severly mangled version of 3 lines from a song I've only heard 45 seconds from going around in my head while I was trying to get to sleep :( Not to mention, I couldn't really remember exactly what the guitars were doing, so I also had this semi-remembered chord progression to back it up.
The only part I could definately remember was the "If you die I will die too" bit, and given that I was tired my brain kept re-writing it to "If I die, you will die too", which was driving me nuts :mad: :mad:

I just........ want...... to.............sleep :cry:

since i downloaded it thats been happening, all day yesterday, playing football, still happening, i actualy thought i was getting over it, until i read this thread and its started again.

(and im not taking the piss, it really is happening, wierd kno :err: )

Of course it's Katatonia...they wrote it, they played it. Don't be a fool. Open your mind for just one second and accept that bands don't have to play the same thing for fucking ever. Whatever KATATONIA play, it's KATATONIA!

Hellion said:
Of course it's Katatonia...they wrote it, they played it. Don't be a fool. Open your mind for just one second and accept that bands don't have to play the same thing for fucking ever. Whatever KATATONIA play, it's KATATONIA!

Man, that was just HIS opinion, stop being so fucking rude and everything :mad:

falling bird said:
Man, that was just HIS opinion, stop being so fucking rude and everything :mad:

No it wasn't, it was pure shit. A band chooses to write whatever music they want, people have no right to say what "is Katatonia" and what "isn't" except for KATATONIA! The idea that a band has to have a specific sound for their entire career is ludicrous.

Perhaps "it doesn't sound like anything they've done before" or "it's not like any Katatonia I'm used to" would be valid opinions, but to say it's not Katatonia is just beyond stupid.