I hate grunge.

Dunno if it's caused a landside of reports or anything like that. All seems to have been quite civil rather than explosive.

Wonder if it's the same all the other places he posted, and how many forums he didn't get this far on.

Was "pretend to be retarded" part of the job description, as well?
Yes. They want me to irritate people. They want to know what really people think about 80's pop metal and grunge influence on modern rock and heavy metal music.

What sex offender? What are you talking about?

If you read the thread instead of trying to think of your next bullshit reply you would know.

Yes. They want me to irritate people. They want to know what really people think about 80's pop metal and grunge influence on modern rock and heavy metal music.

It's the in the business plan of every business. "Spend 12 months pissing off potential clients because our business will be so much better for it when we relaunch."

If you are being serious your "mayor" is a fucking moron.

If you read the thread instead of trying to think of your next bullshit reply you would know.

It's the in the business plan of every business. "Spend 12 months pissing off potential clients because our business will be so much better for it when we relaunch."

If you are being serious your "mayor" is a fucking moron.
You don't understand. It is research. They want to reinvent that whole 80's commercial larger than life rock star glam metal/hard rock thing. So they want to know what people think was good about 80's pop metal and what was bad about it. I have read here about that guy who is a sex offender in Michigan but how does that have anything to do with me?