I hate grunge.

You don't understand. It is research. They want to reinvent that whole 80's commercial larger than life rock star glam metal/hard rock thing. So they want to know what people think was good about 80's pop metal and what was bad about it. I have read here about that guy who is a sex offender in Michigan but how does that have anything to do with me?

Your own story is flawed but the method in which you chose to approach the subject. Your results would therefore also be flawed and show a massive misrepresentation of the people supposedly surveyed to be your target audience. Anyone who has conducted market research would understand this simple fact. If you or this 'mayor' company are serious they would also understand the massive flaw that would render such data unreliable.

Prove you story or fuck off.

Your own story is flawed but the method in which you chose to approach the subject. Your results would therefore also be flawed and show a massive misrepresentation of the people supposedly surveyed to be your target audience. Anyone who has conducted market research would understand this simple fact. If you or this 'mayor' company are serious they would also understand the massive flaw that would render such data unreliable.

Prove you story or fuck off.
Whether you believe it or not,this is true. You don't understand. These threads are just a part of the research. There are other things going on. So far they are satisfied with my results. Because of my research results they are dropping the glam metal transvestite make up spandex image. They are going for like Avenged Sevenfold type look, but with melodic party anthems hard rock/ heavy metal music.

This would actually explain why there's so much shitty music.

Salary??
Yeah right, some record company is paying a salary for 12 months to someone who is getting flawed data and wants to market A7Xv2.

Visual attraction does play a role for me. I like voluptuous women. I like large massive boobs a lot. I also have a huge weakness for tan skin and black hair. Of course, personality plays a role in all of this, but if we're talking just physically for me the, taller a woman the better. One of the things I've noticed over the years is that I'm always attracted to tall curvy ultrafeminine women.They turn me on. For me nothing looks sexier on a woman than a shiny satin or silk outfit.

I love women in silky satin clothing. If I see a tall woman with big breasts wearing satin blouse on high heels walking down the street I will be aroused. Small breasts don't really do it for me. Every time i see tall feminine woman dressed in satin or silk outfit walking around with big massive breasts & butt cheeks swaying all over the place i lose control
WTF???
Did anyone else notice this post totally looks like I wrote it ???

I thought this thread was hilarious for a while but shit just got too personal now. And if Nick is working for a record company (lol), it is definitely Roadrunner.

Until he reveals a label he'll forever be known as a bullshitter, but can you imagine any record label actually wanting to put their name to this pile of shit and admit this is how they carry out research.

Until he reveals a label he'll forever be known as a bullshitter, but can you imagine any record label actually wanting to put their name to this pile of shit and admit this is how they carry out research.
You must understand that i am not allowed to disclose name of record company.