I hate my job

Not being rude, but isn't that pretty bad? It seems like 6-7 minutes for a mile run is a good goal. So by those numbers, one should be able to run two miles in little over 12-14 minutes.

2 miles in 12-14 minutes? Maybe if you're in great shape and are a natural runner. Have you ever run 2 miles before?

Granted, 11:00 is pretty long, but definitely able to improve and not that bad. An 8 minute mile would be considered good, and you can add another 8-9 minutes for the second mile if you're decent.

Fresh out of basic training and at 18 years old, my fastest 2 miles was around 15 minutes...I did it once and was never able to do it again.

Of course I suck at running and hate it.

I ran a mile in 10 or 11 minutes when I was in 6th grade. I walked probably a third of it.

My running penis is certainly bigger than your running penis.

Also, holy fuck.

You people that missed it.

God damn.

Not being rude, but isn't that pretty bad? It seems like 6-7 minutes for a mile run is a good goal. So by those numbers, one should be able to run two miles in little over 12-14 minutes.

this is Will on Laura's name

The number seems pretty high because I've never been a fantastic runner. It's an improvement on what I was doing before, so it's good for me. I've been out of shape for the longest time. Basic Training will get my ass in better shape, that's for sure. I'm doing the best that I can in the meantime.