I hate to p*ss on the parade, but revise those prediction lists...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I think its a given that most predict Nightwish will headline the festival based on the information available and the opportunity. However, it's not going to happen. I did have hopes it would happen earlier, but I've known for a while that it wasn't going to work out.

The plan is to return to the PP III & IV formula. The true festival headliner will be one night and a couple of *strong* co-headliners the other night.

I'm happy with the way its working out.

The plan is to return to the PP III & IV formula. The true festival headliner will be one night and a couple of *strong* co-headliners the other night.

Actually, wasn't the PPIII formula "Sign every awesome power metal band in existence"?:)

Anyway, works for me. I'm not sure I wanted a new Nightwish anyway until I've heard new material.

I'd rather see After Forever as a co-headliner, even if they aren't as big as Nightwish. New blood and estrogen. ;)

heh..especially the latter...and you in front row....

DSC_8161.jpg

can't blame you tho....:heh:

I think its a given that most predict Nightwish will headline the festival based on the information available and the opportunity. However, it's not going to happen. I did have hopes it would happen earlier, but I've known for a while that it wasn't going to work out.

I'm happy with the way its working out.
sounds good to me. i never liked nightwish anyway :lol:

I'm not all that disappointed to be honest for two reasons:

1. I want to hear a new studio album with the new singer before I decide to continue as a fan.

2. I'm a Tara fanboy, so the other person has something to prove to me. :err:

I'm still a little pissed about the whole Tarja thing, because I loved this band.............and I really don't care who's fault it was by the way.