I hate to p*ss on the parade, but revise those prediction lists...

well...the whole fest revolves around people wanting to see bands. Glenn wants to bring bands over. Ticket buyers want to see the bands. We can hope and guess, right? Personally I don't think a Cynic+Aghora co-headline matchup would be a miss :)

I'm not going to believe a single word Glenn says until the full roster is announced, and I am ordering a beer at Center Stage. Until then, I will expect everyone, and exclude no one.

That's a shame about Nightwish. I wasn't holding my breath, but I was hopeful for a nice suprise. But having Tarot and After Forever would be great! Both Floor and Marco will kick our asses! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Is that avatar from BG? Glenn you rock!

(Oh and I really do not care who headlines I will be there having a good time anyway. Unless PoS headlines, then I will be back at my hotel room having a good time anyway :lol: )

well...the whole fest revolves around people wanting to see bands. Glenn wants to bring bands over. Ticket buyers want to see the bands. We can hope and guess, right? Personally I don't think a Cynic+Aghora co-headline matchup would be a miss :)

Cynic will not play any festival with Aghora. Sad but true.

I guess mine and other people's parades are pissed on again. I just read, in another thread, that Glenn said Tarot wouldn't be possible. If that is because Marco will be busy with Nightwish, then that's understandable. Glenn, was Tarot ever under consideration to play at PP? Or would it be possible, on your side, for them to play at PP in the future?

Cynic will not play any festival with Aghora. Sad but true.

Well let's hope that if Aghora is ever picked to play at PP, Cynic won't be playing that year. It would be cool to see a good local band make it to PP!

BTW, nice graphic Vanessa. It looks all professional, like you're a new model for the Suicide Girls or something. :headbang:

See, more proof that it's a consipracy to throw us off the trail...

-Metal

To add to the conspiracy theories...I heard that Glenn was a high ranking member of the Metalnati. It's a global secret society intent on spreading premiere metal throughout the world and keeping us guessing as to which bands will play! :p

Doesn't look like it, since Cynic are doing MDF now. The excitement factor is gone.

I just hope that the *true headliner* isn't a return band.

How does that get rid of any excitement factor? Im sure theres PLENTY here that would love to see Cynic but wouldn't shell out the cash to wade through the crappy grind bands at MDF.

Lets not forget Therion wasn't exclusive to PP at 6, and I don't recall anyone being any less excited for them.

How does that get rid of any excitement factor? Im sure theres PLENTY here that would love to see Cynic but wouldn't shell out the cash to wade through the crappy grind bands at MDF.

Seconded:headbang: Last time I saw Cynic was many moons ago with Cannibal Corpse, so I guess anything is possible :err:

The plan is to return to the PP III & IV formula. The true festival headliner will be one night and a couple of *strong* co-headliners the other night.

Actually, wasn't the PPIII formula "Sign every awesome power metal band in existence"?:)

Anyway, works for me. I'm not sure I wanted a new Nightwish anyway until I've heard new material.

Sorry for the "hardcore" Nightwish fans. Although I like them myself, I would much rather see After Forever or Into Eternity, just because I haven't seen them yet. As for the festival itself........it keeps gettin' better and better!:headbang:

I guess this is what makes this so special..The anticipation, the predictions, the guessing...One queston though, is Evergrey coming back.

I

The plan is to return to the PP III & IV formula. The true festival headliner will be one night and a couple of *strong* co-headliners the other night.

I didn't attend either so anyway it's fine by me :D...

as long as the headliner is Blind Guardian, Tarot, Ayreon, Dream Theater, Skyclad, Riot, Saxon or Motorhead :lol: