I hate to p*ss on the parade, but revise those prediction lists...

Is that a mistake or do you just live in the middle of nowhere??? Into Eternity has been on so many tours the last few years.

No, it's no mistake. I simply stated that I hadn't seen them before. I wouldn't attend any show just to see one of the three mentioned. But, if I'm gonna be a PPVIII anyhow, then I've already seen Nightwish.:heh: Sorry if that was not the answer you were looking for.

I love Nightwish, but I'd rather see After Forever instead. Not to mention they're inifinitely better than NW anyways... LOL

And Floor is the best female vocalist ever.

BTW, nice graphic Vanessa. It looks all professional, like you're a new model for the Suicide Girls or something. :headbang:

I agree, nice photo, but classier than a lot of the SG stuff I have seen.

On the Nightwish and Tarot front - bummer. But overall I have a feeling that however the line-up turns out, it'll blow everyone out of the water.

I've been secretly hoping for Sonata. Holy shit they put on an awesome high-energy show. Within Temptation would be great as well, as I've not seen them live, but definitely more mellow. Sonata would rock the place.

I enjoy Primal Fear, but they shouldn't headline this festival. You'd have the "Rage Effect" all over again. 3 Spot, tops.

I totally disagree and I might be biased cause they are one of my favorites but when I saw them headline BW&BK a few years ago in Cleveland they just destroyed the place...after Primal Fear was done the place began t empty out and was only half full for Metal Church after it was the most packed it was all weekend for PF:headbang:

I don't know man, I love Pagan's Mind but I just can't see them as a co-headliner at ProgPower. I may be wrong and Glenn may have a different opinion, but I just don't think they're headliner caliber yet.

I like Pagan's Mind as well, but I can't see them as a co-headliner either. They wouldn't be bad as a #3 band though.

I've read in some interviews that Sonata Arctica is going to tour the US in 2007, so that probably kills the PP idea, as much as I want to see them.

NO for Primal Fear headlining. A 3 spot would be nice though.

I hope the next band announced is a band I'm familiar with to begin with this time.