I Hate to say it but I think I'm growing weary of bodom...

I didn'T say that St.Anger or AYDY are bad albums - AYDY is my favourite one and St.Anger still rules. I just compared them because both albums are there first drop C albums, both are there heaviest albums for this moment and both albums were more discussed and 'hated' by the fans like no other album before.

Kill Em All = Something Wild
Lightning = Hatebreeder
Puppets = FTR
Black = Hatecrew Deathroll
Load/Reload = AYDY
Death Magnetic = Blooddrunk

Pretty good analyzis. I've thought about this metaphory as well and I think it's striking. Some people would consider St. Anger = AYDY tho, depending whether they like it or not. It was indeed the same deal with Death Magnetic as was with Blooddrunk for the fans - those who complained about the band selling off shut their mouths, but didn't cheer either.

though i haven't been bodom "fan" for long time anymore. At HCDR time i was fan but then i found band called unearth. I started listening them more and more and mayby become addicted or howtosay about their music. I Still listen bodom but not that much when i was teen when bodom was my favourate band. now unearth has taken that place :D

Unearth are fucking awesome man. Good choice for a band to like. :headbang:

I am not going to get into the old vs. new debate, but to respond to Zycon's original post, I think Nikki has it right with this:

It's that feeling when you listen to too much of the band. Take a break off them, for a while, then come back and listen to them. It's a nice feeling after that :D

I had the same issue with Megadeth for awhile, after listening to United Abominations nonstop for awhile. I took a month-long break from listening to anything by them after that, and then one day when Peace Sells came up on my iPod, I was really pleased to hear it. Give it a shot.