i have a treat for you all if your interested :D

jesterroot4

Jul 5, 2007
Croydon (south london) UK
within the next few weeks i will be able to get my hands on the original files for 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by 'Queen' everything including kit is separate, apart from a few vocals.. some are mixed to a sterio pair because there was soo many of them..

wat u think? up for it?

Ummmm....not saying your lying but shit I will belive when I see it.....on that not HELLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZ YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

I think hes having a sleepover round Brian May's house where he has developed his blue prints of his house under the dim light in his garage. He will then creep out of his room during the night and snatch the poor mix files, burn them to his DVD that he kept in his cavity....then a week later we shall have our paws on them! Genious! Muahahahah :oops:

I think hes having a sleepover round Brian May's house where he has developed his blue prints of his house under the dim light in his garage. He will then creep out of his room during the night and snatch the poor mix files, burn them to his DVD that he kept in his cavity....then a week later we shall have our paws on them! Genious! Muahahahah :oops:[/QUOT
:kickass::kickass: Sounds like a plan!

My mate got hold of a few classic songs like these through his university, so I guess they are doing the rounds from that. I'm sure I have heard of other ones being available too. I have a mate who said he has samples from the guy who produced Arctic Monkeys and stuff, need to get in touch with him about getting those off him.