I Have Lyrics Troubles....

Lichtes

New Metal Member
Jun 10, 2004
Hello, iced' fans. :headbang:
CAN ANYONE Tell me the complete lyrics of "Disciples of The Lies" and "Dante's INferno"????
you know... the wolf in shepskin (¿¿¿......... ???) Disciples of the Lies!!!

and also.... For all eternity Plutus holds the key (¿¿¿............???) Damned, the wrathful and the vain...

Thankl you very much.... :headbang:

Well, to make my life simpler, I am going to just give you the links to the lyrics on darklyrics.com. Don't blame me for any typos.
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/icedearth/burntofferings.html#8 <--Dante's Inferno
http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/icedearth/somethingwickedthiswaycomes.html#3 <--Disciples of the Lie
Also, just out of pure amusement, here are the lyrics to "Psychotic Dreams," Iced Earth's demo: http://www.darklyrics.com/lyrics/icedearth/psychoticdreams.html#1. Proof that Jon has always been a gifted lyricist.

I don't think you really got his point, LoM. He was asking what is said between those parts that he posted. They aren't in the booklet nor on darklyrics.

Ok let's see here...well the first chorus of Disciples, either Matt or Jon says "See the pain in my eyes", in the 2nd chorus it's "See the hatred in my eyes" and in the last chorus (the very last) "I wanna see you die."

Mmm, Dante's Inferno. First I gotta say these people who submit lyrics to Darklyrics are just homos. "All the skinners cry", what is this, X-Files?
Aaaanyway, Ah, these are the "Latin" parts that Jon just came up with. They don't mean anything. Nada.

Because he is an über-Iced Earth fan. They want to know little stuff concerning their favourite band.
The Disciples parts are so easy to hear though that I wonder if he has any ears left to realize that IE is quite shitty these days.

Out in the streets
Out in the night
Slime oozes from her gutter
Street walkin' bitch
Makin' it rich
Desperate man involved
Take a knife
Take her life
Worthless debutante

Jack is out there
Jack is near
Jack be nimble
Jack brings fear
Jack has blades and axes, too
Jack had blades, I warned you
^

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha man that's really just classic...upon further reading the following part stood out:

Desperate man involved
Take a knife
Take her life
Worthless debutante

:lol:

The reason why i ask: I dont speak english!
and about dante's inferno lyrics: In miles i can ear that is in latin, but you really think that dont mean anything?? thats why i ask. i wanna know. Anyone know??
:cool: :cool:

TheFourthHorseman said:
Because he is an über-Iced Earth fan. They want to know little stuff concerning their favourite band.
The Disciples parts are so easy to hear though that I wonder if he has any ears left to realize that IE is quite shitty these days.
just curious: Why are you posting on an Iced Earth forum if you think they suck..............................and why are there so many people who hate Iced Earth posting here???? Do you do this for fun or what? I may be a "Lowly" newbie, but I really think that this is rediculous! Is this the "I hate Iced Earth" forum?