2012 Tour

I wonder if it's his favorite just because it was his first album with the band. I don't know if MJR was serious when he said Iconoclast was his favorite.

Does anyone have any idea how long they will keep touring or playing at festivals this year?

Iconoclast is his favorite? Weird. It's hard to know what it's like to be on the inside.

Part of the reason I love Fates Warning - their estimation of their own albums is right on. Matheos says APSoG is his favorite - and Alder expresses disbelief that anyone could like Inside Out best. Talk about honesty, there.

Yeah, I don't think the song has ever ended that abruptly before. This video skipped the whole last verse where Russel starts with something like "Looking out on the blue sky" and ends with "And all I know....is my paradise haaaas beeeeeguuuuuuuuuuun!". That part is so well done and imo is his voice at its finest.

The whole song:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if it's his favorite just because it was his first album with the band. I don't know if MJR was serious when he said Iconoclast was his favorite.

Does anyone have any idea how long they will keep touring or playing at festivals this year?

Can't answer the last question, but yeah, LePond said it's his favorite because it was his first album with the band.