i have no chance do i?

"you wouldn't know it to look at me, but I can run REALLY fast!"

(blatantly stolen from Seinfeld, it's the only pickup line I've ever used, and it worked once on a girl who was a huge Seinfeld fan)

I have a great one in french that doesn't translate well that actually worked once...

Only for Nut Butter I guess:

"Salut. Comme ça, c'est toi qui a fait le Père Noël cette année?"

Topping this thread, as I now have an obsession with Jake Gyllenhaal. I want to date him now that he's single.

So, Baliset can date Dunst, as I don't care about her. :p

That Jake guy is so friggin' hot. Too bad I wasn't in Calgary when he was there... maybe. :p I wouldn't ever be able to say no to him if he propositioned me for... stuff. :D

Sorry Nick. I'd have no choice but to leave with Jake. :p

I forgot to mention that greg would be competing with me for the affections of Ms. Dunst. I would do things to her that would make Jesus shit himself.

I have pointed this out to Nils before, and I will say it again: She's not really very attractive in the general region of the face. Is there something I'm missing, and would somebody please point out my mistake to me? Or find a picture in which she actually looks good and show it to me? Thanks

Ben, you wouldn't find her attractive because you are viciously gay, I'm going to reference the fact that gorgeous girls regularly THROW themselves at Ben, and he plays the idiot, even when I pull him aside and tell him. He had girls faking interest in everything he was saying last night and he was oblivious to the fac that this denotes interest. Drunk girls don't want to talk about art, they talk about art so that it somehow goes further, which they expect you to initiate. CAN I MAKE IT ANY CLEARER??!??!

Dude:

kristen.jpg

image002.jpg

Its not like she's THE most beautiful actress out there but she is pretty damn easy on the eyes...

0sm0se said:
Ben, you wouldn't find her attractive because you are viciously gay, I'm going to reference the fact that gorgeous girls regularly THROW themselves at Ben, and he plays the idiot, even when I pull him aside and tell him. He had girls faking interest in everything he was saying last night and he was oblivious to the fac that this denotes interest. Drunk girls don't want to talk about art, they talk about art so that it somehow goes further, which they expect you to initiate. CAN I MAKE IT ANY CLEARER??!??!
And yeah, Ben, you're gay, just realize it already.