I haven't been here for like 3 years so...

It isn't the same as when I started coming here which was considerably less than 3 years ago so you're probably right.

This place peaked in '07, came apart in '08 and has been a turd floating in an ocean of piss ever since. Now it only serves to stop me from doing my homework and even then, most of the time I come here it's just out of habit. I've been conditioned to post :\

Wrong - this place is on a steady downhill curve, with fleeting moments insinuating glimpses of its former glory every now and then, since the colour scheme changed to snot green, sometime in 2006.

hi :lol:

i still don't know why i keep posting here, it's been 3 years and nothing really happened, aside from some boring trolls

Maybe I should do something drastic to get permaban.
I've been wanting to leave this place for a while, but it has become such a habit that I can't stop.

Oo nice to see familiar faces here still(oh hi vikk!).... although there is something creepy about that too. It's like there are still some people on this sinking boat and I just happened to swim by after many years.

Trolls seem to be alive and well too, I guess.

(I liked snot green, Leandro)