I joined a glam band!

Great pic Trixx you can't be more glam than that ;)

Cool pic, could be picked right out the 80's glam scene !! I'm sure you guys rock , so sorry it's a loooooong way to come and see a gig. But if I ever come I definitly want to hear a Vinnie Vincent Invasion song ;-)

Hahaha yeah Dead Girlz Don't Say No is definitely one of my favourite Deadthings songs!! The album was originally meant to be titled that (that's why the photo on the cover is of a girl in a coffin with her legs spread!) but the title got changed because they found out that Dead Girls Don't Say No had been used on a Cradle of Filth t-shirt and people would think they copied it. I think Dead Girlz Don't Say No was a much better album title and went better with the artwork.. But "Who Killed Holly Would?" goes with the artwork as well, ties in with the song "Holly Would", and also the song Dead Girlz mentions Holly as well. Plus it's also kinda saying "who the fuck killed Hollywood?" as in the glam scene heh.

There's also a power ballad on the album called Cemetary Mary with similar themes to Dead Girlz Don't Say No... :)

Hey man let me know if you can tour the states i know a dude in the indpls
area who books punk and hardcore and sleazy glam rock shows in Indy,
Chicago, Fort Wayne and cincinatti well crap I'll just give his site address
www.punkrocknight.com he's bringing the mighty Sick Of It All this Sat here!!
Plus he's booked The Mentors, The Murder Junkies, Crank County Daredevils
and so on he's a super dude!
BTW congrats! I love horror rock!

UNREAL dude thanks!!! I know the band is hoping to play some shows in the States as soon as we can afford to get over there.... So it's a possibility for next year if we work things out right! That would be a HUGE help!! Thanks heaps!!!!!

I love horror rock too! I'm a huge fan (obviously) of the sleaze/glam thing, and I'm also an obsessed horror & exploitation movie fanatic haha, so joining a band that combines the 2 is really exciting for me!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have actually had specific requests (or maybe "threats" is a better word) to never go blonde again coz it looked so bad haha!

And thanks for the lovely comment kittybeast!! I reckon the singer in the middle is a pretty foxy lookin frontman if I may say so myself, with the upmost heterosexuality haha.