I just could'nt resist

Dvoters

There is a rain falling
Feb 24, 2002
Canterbury, UK
www.morphusmachine.cjb.net
I had to download Windowpane. And, well what can I say, it is just beautiful! This must be the 25th time i have listened to it now, and im blown away. If D2 is all like this, then im a happy fucking chappy!!

\m/

np: Windowpane :D

yes closure. i love it. also "in my time of need" has come at a real good time in my life. i was shocked when i heard it. perfect. ah it's all fantastic.

im with diospada... i couldnt wait so i listened to some demos...

wow is all i can say... i loved all of those half-minutes...

What is it they say about self-denial making you stronger? :err: You guys wouldn't win in a battle with the Borge. I'm very disappointed.

:lol: JK.

When I first downloaded it, I loved it so much and literally had it repeating all day. I haven't done that with any Opeth album apart from My Arms Your Hearse. But now after a week, I just feel like it's offered me everything it has to offer..due to the (relatively) simple nature of the album..

I must admit, I like the album, but I'm disappointed ultimately. Maybe given time... anyway, the reason for this post is that if you like Windowpane, then you will love the rest of the album. It all flows in pretty much the same way.