I just found Dreams D'Azur at Newbury Comix

Life Sucks

and then you die
Dec 30, 2002
Die bitch die!!!!!
Visit site
So I bought it. \m/! I was surprised that they had it there, as I didn't know Novembre had American distribution. How does it match up to their other albums? I only have a few mp3s from Noverbrine Waltz otherwise.

Get Novembrine Waltz and Classica immediately! Dreams is actually a re-recorded/re-released debut album. The ones I mentioned are their actual latest original albums, and they will blow you away.

Charlie E. said:
Get Novembrine Waltz and Classica immediately! Dreams is actually a re-recorded/re-released debut album. The ones I mentioned are their actual latest original albums, and they will blow you away.
Yeah I would like to. It's just that Dreams D'Azur was unfortunately the only Novembre album that the store had. Otherwise I would have gotten Novermbrine Waltz if they had it; I have an mp3 of the song Distances and I really like it.

Life Sucks said:
Yeah I would like to. It's just that Dreams D'Azur was unfortunately the only Novembre album that the store had. Otherwise I would have gotten Novermbrine Waltz if they had it; I have an mp3 of the song Distances and I really like it.

The other songs in Novembrine Waltz are less heavy... are way too melodic. Anyway it's a good album, but I prefer Wish... and Classica. :Smug:

Try to find the album in any mailorder in Internet if u wanna buy it

Life Sucks (yeah, sometimes it does!),
probably I've already posted it somewhere here in this Forum,
but you'd better check out even "Arte Novecento" if you have the chance.
Here in Italy it's still considered by many fans one of the best records of the band - for some, even absolutely the best - it's pretty melodic, with a lot of acoustic guitars, but also killer double drums parts.
Well, as soon as you find an album of Novembre,
I'd suggest you to immediately catch it!