I know you are bored out of your mind ......

Wha...you sleep after you watch Johnathan Rhys Myers? That's not what I do...

Nah, never thought much of Jonathan Rhys Meyers, won't lose my sleep... BUT the Tudors is good because they fit so much gore, ripped bodices and historical inaccuracies in 45 minutes you cannot keep from watching the next. it's like a hit, very addictive.

Anyhow, Iseldor, I'm a she, and I'm blonde, so for the sake of enlightenment, please explain how a large scrotum + sucking can possibly be someting negative.

I don't think the lucky person on the receiving end of this type of attention would think it is negative, but then I would never know how that feels, having never had balls (in a real sense of the word)

i will be seeing wolves in the throne room in about a week.

Fear factory is a bit mediocre on multiple levels of mediocrity .
But i don't mind them.

friend from work took me to the movies tonight for my birthday,saw the wolfman,wasnt a bad little movie,but then I am a sucker for special effects. Saturday goin to Dallas to watch my friends band play,2nd attempt at being the designated driver,lets see how well that works this time,last time we ended up sleeping in the parking lot for a few hours :saint:

Jealous... do tell how the show is, I'm pumped to see them next time they are in the area. Even though I doubt they can actually play live much of what is on the new album... :saint:

Actually they didn't play much new stuff at all- one third into the gig they said "right, it's stuff from Demanufacture now" (I prefer Archetype, but Archetype is good nonetheless)

Only thing (nothing to do with the band) is that the particular venue they used is an absolute nightmare to get into and out of, and the staff are suck dicks :mad: it was the same thing when AA were last in Glasgow.

haha Fear Factory used to be good. But fuck they are like Fat Factory now! But hey you cannot mess with Genes drumming

No one chanted "You fat bastard", that's unusual :heh:

They are half the line-up from Strapping Young Lad and half the line up of Fear Factory - They were going to be in Metalway 2009 but could not because half of the old FF line up still owned the rights to the name.... :cry: that was disappointing.

I'm sitting in an internet room farting and wondering how I was drunk enough to sleep with my glasses on, but apparently sober enough to get undressed and lock the door..