i love viva emptiness

May 29, 2001
Tennessee
hey im sure this has already been discussed and everything...
im just around a computer with free time to kill for the first time in months, and will be around more in the future...lost an apartment and im movign back home so, blah blah blah...

i love viva emptiness. my thanks to katatonia for this album. i hope you all tour the states sometime.

I am really enjoying this album too! I actually just got it yesterday, my local cd store had it which was very suprising! So I had to buy it. A Premonition is one of my favorite Katatonia songs already, amazing.

winter-frost said:
I am really enjoying this album too! I actually just got it yesterday, my local cd store had it which was very suprising! So I had to buy it. A Premonition is one of my favorite Katatonia songs already, amazing.

yeah i finally picked it up last week.. (had it on my computer for a while :p ) . I like a premonition as well... hell i like them all

Yea, Viva Emptiness was yet another astonishing accomplishment by the masterminds that are Katatonia. The Metal Observer did an interview with Jonas a few weeks ago, and he said that he would really love to tour North America because they haven't yet. It's in the works though! :)

I only heard a few songs off the album, and they're awesome. VE should be coming in the mail in a couple days now. *waits patiently*

I am in love with everything Katatonia!!!
Started the love affair with LFDGD, then Viva, Tonight's Decision, Brave Murder Day, right now I am digging Discouraged Ones (especially Quiet world and Scarlet Heaven bonus tracks from SYD ep)

But LFDGD still does it for me like no other, close second is Viva!!!

I also like VE very much. But in my opinion tracks #7, #8 and #9 sound really lame among some masterpieces. In that way I can´t complain about LFDGD or Tonight´s Decision.

Opeth is doing another tour in the states for Damnation in July, and the Katatonia tour will be over by then. Opeth wont be with Lacuna Coil, because Lacuna Coil is going on tour with Daylight Dies. Maybe Katatonia will possibly be going on tour with Opeth? Dont know, but i think it would be a great idea seeing how most katatonia fans are into Opeth.

YAY! Viva Emptiness came in the mail today. But of course, I already knew it was gonna be perfect. After all, it is Katatonia. :D

thanks for the welcome :)
ive really missed having a computer.

i love the whole album to death. for some reason im really into the song 'omerta'...

Spoon said:
Opeth is doing another tour in the states for Damnation in July, and the Katatonia tour will be over by then. Opeth wont be with Lacuna Coil, because Lacuna Coil is going on tour with Daylight Dies. Maybe Katatonia will possibly be going on tour with Opeth? Dont know, but i think it would be a great idea seeing how most katatonia fans are into Opeth.

porcupine tree will be with opeth on that tour. im too pessimistic about the katatonia touring the USA dream now to get my hopes up...blah

seventi said:
It's great. Altough I got LFDGD later, that album is much better. Evidence on VE is the best song!

I actually prefer LFDGD, because of Sweet Nurse and Teargas.