I love...

x_OPETH_x

Feb 12, 2003
Boston, MA
www.myspace.com
when put on an Opeth song, and begin telling somebody about them, and they say something along the lines of "Oh yeah, I think I've seen them before! They have the girl singer, right?"

just...hopeless

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

:rolleyes: Obvious statement is obvious. But oh well!! I remember somebody telling me they thought girls who growl and scream are hot, but I seem to get turned off usually when I see a girl do something like that. It's just too....not...girly? :erk:

uh.. i cant count how many times thats happened to me. Its a shame that it seems like more people have heard about the "other band" than Opeth :loco:

Angela is very :erk:. I remember when she was first announced as the new singer I was like wtf, as this was when I still followed Arch enemy, heaps of people were going on about how hot she was, she was :erk: then and is even more :erk: now.

:rolleyes: Obvious statement is obvious. But oh well!! I remember somebody telling me they thought girls who growl and scream are hot, but I seem to get turned off usually when I see a girl do something like that. It's just too....not...girly? :erk:

Same here. It just seems like they would rip you to shreds in happy hour. :lol: