Mike: Yes
Crowd: NO
Yes
No
Yes
No
Mike: No
Crowd: NO!
then he just had the look of "I give up" on his face.

The second time he introduced the band, he told us to cheer for each one after he introduces them, but not too loudly - but when we come to him we should make a lot of noise.
When he got to Axe he said: "The guy behind the drums it the reason we're here tonight"
Crowd: YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHH!!!
Mike: "hey, he's not that good. Anyway, give it up for.... DEVESTATOR!"

Mike: You know, we can see that you really wanted us to be here, and we also wanted to come, so we're very happy to be here. Plus, we're getting paid.

Frosties said:
The second time he introduced the band, he told us to cheer for each one after he introduces them, but not too loudly - but when we come to him we should make a lot of noise.
When he got to Axe he said: "The guy behind the drums it the reason we're here tonight"
Crowd: YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHH!!!
Mike: "hey, he's not that good. Anyway, give it up for.... DEVESTATOR!"

that second time he introduced Mrs. Martin Mendez, Swedish National (something) Champion Peter Lindgren, don't remember how he introduced Per, Introduce Axe as Devastator and Introduced himself as Bubba Smith.

paradoxile said:
that second time he introduced Mrs. Martin Mendez, Swedish National (something) Champion Peter Lindgren, don't remember how he introduced Per, Introduce Axe as Devastator and Introduced himself as Bubba Smith.

Swedish National Basketball Player.

Mike: This next song was a competitor for the no. 1 spot on the Billboard, up against Britney Spears
Crowd: YEEAAH!
Mike: But the slut took it...
Crowd: Booooooooo

Mikeal: we are going to do a heavy metal quiz, i'm going to play a riff and u have to guess the song

*Plays smoke on the water*
the crowed shouts: "Smoke on the water!!!"

*plays paranoid*
the crowed shouts: "Paranoid!!!"

*plays the last in line*
the crowed shouts: "Last in line!!"

then he plays the riff on the start of welcome to the jungle
everyone shouts
"Welcome to the jungle!!"

then mikeal says:
"u think its Gn'R? no, slash stole that guitar riff from me!" *plays Deliverance*

he also said
"now i'm talking like a blacker"
and he did a black metal voice was so funny.

mikeal rocks

when he said "Devestator"
he mean to this guy?
Devestator.jpg

i screamd 'i hate hip-hop' too!
and he just said "me to"

and also he said "the next song is very old" and i screamd "
under the weeping moon"

"correct"

Mikael seemed quite nervy and wasn't really cracking jokes on the Lamentations DVD, so is this something that has developed since then, or was he just restraining himself for the DVD show because he knew the cameras were on him?

I suppose he was restraining himself cause of the DVD..

He wanted to give the world a more serious apperance probably, or maybe the directors simply asked him to

I suppose he was restraining himself cause of the DVD..

He wanted to give the world a more serious apperance probably, or maybe the directors simply asked him to

When the dvd was filmed he still wasn't telling jokes like he does now. The tours following the release of GR was when he became the comedian.