I made it...finally!

LadyRocker

New Metal Member
I saw Theocracy at the Cornerstone festival this last summer, and I'm so waiting to see them again. I'm sort of butting heads with another fan here in the state of California as to who's the biggest fan here in the state. It looks like it's the two of us, and we've been friends for a LONG time! :cool:

So now, I'm joining the forum to say hi and to wish you guys well. I'm also hoping to get an interview with Theocracy for a future date with my group, Christian Rock And Fellowship. Don't know when that will be, being that the band will be touring very soon.

Hey, there's at least 3 of us, I'm in San Diego. What part of California do you live in?

I saw Theocracy at the Cornerstone festival this last summer, and I'm so waiting to see them again. I'm sort of butting heads with another fan here in the state of California as to who's the biggest fan here in the state. It looks like it's the two of us, and we've been friends for a LONG time! :cool:

So now, I'm joining the forum to say hi and to wish you guys well. I'm also hoping to get an interview with Theocracy for a future date with my group, Christian Rock And Fellowship. Don't know when that will be, being that the band will be touring very soon.

The fan that LadyRocker (aka Lia Markham) is talking about is me! I think I JUST might be a bigger fan than she is, seeing that I named my wife and I's new baby male kitten Theocracy (or Theo for short)! Take that, sis! :devil: Seriously, though, the rivalry between Lia and I over Theocracy is all in fun! Love you sis! Oh, and in answer to your question, Killerah, Lia lives in Visalia (in the central valley), and I live in Antioch (45 minutes east of San Francisco). TCGB!

LadyRocker, do I recognize you as a very frequent poster over at Firestream.net? I think so.

Either way, welcome aboard the Theocracy forums! As a helper on the Theocracy myspace page, I can tell you they have A LOT of CA fans. I am continually amazed at the number, to tell you the truth :kickass: