I met Clammy at NAMM show!

kittybeast

Apr 20, 2004
Always Somewhere!
'Sup Clammy! Man, what a hella weekend that was!! It's Sunday and I'm on my way to work just wanted to say a pleasure meeting you and wish we could've hung out more but ya know how that goes! LOL I hope you had a great time, business was good for Moser and that you have a safe trip back home. Post the picture when you can. I will be writing a blog and pictures on Tuesday and I'll link it here. Later everyone!

'Sup Clammy! Man, what a hella weekend that was!! It's Sunday and I'm on my way to work just wanted to say a pleasure meeting you and wish we could've hung out more but ya know how that goes! LOL I hope you had a great time, business was good for Moser and that you have a safe trip back home. Post the picture when you can. I will be writing a blog and pictures on Tuesday and I'll link it here. Later everyone!

Heya MB,

I had a blast! It was cool meeting you too! The show is crazy hectic, eh? Hehehe...

I'm back in cold, snowy Ottawa now (BOOO!!!!). I stayed in SoCal til this past Sunday.

I'll get that pic up soon... still unpacking and getting back into real life, hehehe...

Cheers!
:headbang::headbang::headbang: