i need a car

lurch70 said:
have you ever been smoked by a clown car?
PWNZ0R3D.

Never mind the fact that the new MINIs are cavernous inside, seriously. It's fucking ridiculous!
dorian gray said:
arent imprezas kinda small though?
Yeah, but I can fit my ass (220lbs.), my guitarist's ass (280lbs.), all our equipment (4x10 cab, 4-space big rack, 2 basses, Fender Princeton amp, 3 guitars, bunch of effects, cables, and misc. shit), plus a good sized cooler of beer to band practice. So yeah, small but effective.

Bear Roams GM Auto Dealership, Thinks Cars Suck, Takes Dump to Show Disapproval
Tuesday, June 28, 2005

May 03, 2005
Maybe he was just looking for a good deal on a car.

Staffers at Automobile International in North Clarendon, Vt., walked into work Monday morning to discover that a bear had roamed through the building over the weekend, reports the Rutland (Vt.) Herald.

"We thought at first it was a break-in," said co-owner A.J. Michel, "until we saw the tracks."

The furry intruder, thought to be a black bear, common in the Northeast, broke though a display window sometime Sunday and tried every possible exit before finally going back out the way it came.

Smudges were on the windows. Claw marks were on the desks and walls. Ceiling tiles were knocked loose. A pile of bear droppings lay in the middle of the showroom floor.

"I found an invoice on my desk with a big paw print on it," saleswoman Mitzi Newton told the newspaper. "It gives me the heebie-jeebies."

Don Isabelle, the local game warden, thinks the bear probably was scared or even hit by a car traveling busy Route 7 right outside the dealership's windows.

"Usually, there's food involved if they're breaking into houses, and there was none of that involved in this situation," said Isabelle. "Or maybe he just wanted to test-drive a car and didn't want to wait until they were open."

Speaking of the showroom cars, they were just about the only items in the dealership left untouched.

Celeste Michel, A.J. Michel's sister, thought it might be time for a sales event to pay for the damage.

"We're thinking of offering a bear promotional," she told the Herald. "We're going to call it the 'bear minimum' on prices."

dorian gray said:
i want a cadillac eldorado from the '70s.
All leather cow interior, whale skin hubcaps, and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights YEAH!!!

:kickass:

Night Mare said:
*Waits for Oinkness, TheUnforgiven and NeverIsForever to find RC*
please dont even mention those names here, man. have you seen what they've recently posted on the opeth forum? jeez. the forum is at it's all-time gayest.

Used cars aren't always bad - you can get certified pre-owned vehicles now, and they are great. Well refurbished plus you get the 100,000 mile warranties.

Also, with kid(s), the remaining car space gets used up really quick. You need room for the car seat, stroller, diapers, change of clothes, backpack, juice cups, food bowls, towels, and plenty of toys. Be prepared for lots of mess.

meh....the old lady just turned down my request to purchase a brand new toyota tacoma 4x4. yeah, complete overkill but a nice safe reliable vehicle nonetheless and i need a pick-up to transport my soon-to-be-obtained-for-free 1983 BMW R65 cycle.
she suggested i look at some older ones. but, don't previous generation tacomas have bad crash results?
fucking cars. you can't win. heh - the miata failed a recent emissions test and the top leaks....again. godam american economy. i know! let's base our economy on technology from 1901! everyone: "yaaaay! cars!"