i need a car

$100
ghetto cruising at its finest.
car2.jpg

I just purchased a brand new Subaru Forester for $20,000 even (including all taxes/tags/fees, etc.). If you want a Subaru that's roomy, forget the Impreza, go with the Forester - it rocks. Best handling I've ever felt in an SUV and gets carlike gas mileage.

Dark One said:
I just purchased a brand new Subaru Forester for $20,000 even (including all taxes/tags/fees, etc.). If you want a Subaru that's roomy, forget the Impreza, go with the Forester - it rocks. Best handling I've ever felt in an SUV and gets carlike gas mileage.

that's a great price for the Forester ... get ready to fend off tons of lesbian affection ... just ask NAD :lol:

Dude Jason you just stole the lezzzbian crown from me! :loco:

Foresters rock, if they ever released the STi version over here like in Japan I'd probably get one. I thought about getting the XT when I got my WRX, but I preferred the smaller vehicle.

Dark One said:
I just purchased a brand new Subaru Forester for $20,000 even.....
jesus. you must be making some serious change. i'm om my own now that the wife ain't workin. kinda tough to cough up 20 grand. good choice on the car by the way.

Ifurin said:
are you a heterosexual female or a homosexual male which is it
haha! not bad. seriously though, is there such thing as a "masculine" sports car? not really. they are, by definition, small and light.

lurch70 said:
that's a great price for the Forester ... get ready to fend off tons of lesbian affection ... just ask NAD :lol:

Nice.... I'm a lesbian at heart anyway, I only dig chicks and I also love Opeth which makes me the equivalent of a chick as I understand it. Yep, brand me a carpet munching weenie!

One Inch Man said:
Dude Jason you just stole the lezzzbian crown from me! :loco:

Impossible!! But, but, you're the One Inch Man.... surely that's lesbian supreme queenism by Webster's definition. :lol:

One Inch Man said:
Foresters rock, if they ever released the STi version over here like in Japan I'd probably get one. I thought about getting the XT when I got my WRX, but I preferred the smaller vehicle.

Nice... I didn't even know there was such a trimline as the STi. I can understand the need for a smaller, more agile vehicle, but I drove a fire engine red Ford Probe GT for 8 years and dammit I was ready for some head room! The Impreza's a lot of fun to drive, but the Forester gives me the best of all worlds.

dorian gray said:
jesus. you must be making some serious change. i'm om my own now that the wife ain't workin. kinda tough to cough up 20 grand. good choice on the car by the way.

Nah.. I'm doing ok but the girlfriend just sold her home in the styx to move in with me. Part of the deal was she gets the nice house in suburbia, and both of us get new cars from some of the proceeds of the house sale. She bought a Legacy Sedan, so I was able to get a package deal at invoice cost - not to mention $3,000 in rebates and my Probe trade in. :D

Thanks for the kudos - it's definitely a fun ride.

LOL * WTF = that

Also I'll bet something like 90% of drivers are upside down on their loans, the only way to avoid that is with a hefty downpayment (not necessary from most dealers) or a short loan (not practical for the $50,000 SUV that Wal-mart employees need for all their paved road solo commuting needs).

Then of course there are plenty of people like my friend who financed the upside-down portion of his trade-in with a high interest, 84-month loan for his new ride. $23k car for $44k. :erk:

bwahahahahaha I love these new 84 month loans.
HOW DUMB CAN YOU GET?

Anyway, hey NAD, the wife and I checked out a WRX wagon this weekend. Don't really see the need for all that power though; I think the standard engine would be just fine. Really nice vehicle overall!

Also, sat in the new MX-5 goddam these are awesome

He's also at least a month behind the payments right now, what a fucktard. I love that dude but I'm like man, you're an idiot. He's the one who got his bint pregnant after dating her for like a month, oddly enough other than being broke and living with his bling parents (read: they are broke but have all kinds of fancy shit), he's a pretty good dad from what I've seen.

Hey dorian if you get an Impreza I hope you don't mind all the rattles starting around 30k miles. :rolleyes: That's my only complaint about the car, and even that is easily remedied with some loud Kyuss and/or turbo whhhhhhhiiiiiiine.

man, got a Cooper S Convertible as a loaner yesterday from the dealer (some minor bugs getting fixed on my car) ... this shit is totally adictive, MINI fun + Top Down = not wanting to go to work.
nice freaking weather here finally as well ...