I need a hi-end dual preamp for vocals&guitars

acappa

Alex Cappa TMF Studios
Hey dudes!!
I know this kind of question has been repeated to death....but I cannot find nothing using search function.
Question is clear: I nead a fucking brilliant pre for vocals and guitars, I´d like to be a 2ch pre. I´m in the 1500-2500€ budget (depends on the option chosen from below)
I´ve already have two options:
- On the one hand I just get two really good preamps and sell my TLAudio-PA1
- On the other hand, keep my TL and search for a good mono pre (only vocals, I´ll use the TL for guitars/bass)
Well, that´s around my mind:
UA 2-610S
Mindprint DTC (used in last Mnemic album)
UA Channel Strip
API channel strip
Neve channel strip

So, post your thoughts please!!!

Aurora audio looks awesome! But there´s no provider in EU....shit!!!
Another question: I need too a 2ch A/D converter....I wonder to get RME Adi-2 because Apogee 200 it´s too expensive for only 2 channel conversion...is there any other choice???

I've read only good things about the Great River pre.. I had a similar thread and originally wanted the API a2d, but now got a good offer for a used MP1 NV (1-channel version,same sound).
I do not have it here yet, though. But if you do a little research (gearslutz etc), you'll only read how awesome it is :D

I have a lot of nice preamps (Great River MP-2NV, Pendulum MDP-1, SSL VHD, Atlas Juggernaut Twin, customised Amek 9098, etc) and I could not recommend the Juggernaut more highly.
It's made by Tim at Buzz Audio in New Zealand, but unlike the MA 2.2, this baby can also give you a range of COLOUR like you won't believe (if you select it). Plus, it's a killer DI for bass or direct GTR (for amp simming). It's one of the few preamps I'd like to have more of, not because the others aren't great (because they really are), but because the Juggernaut has such a wide range of sounds.

I have a lot of nice preamps (Great River MP-2NV, Pendulum MDP-1, SSL VHD, Atlas Juggernaut Twin, customised Amek 9098, etc) and I could not recommend the Juggernaut more highly.
It's made by Tim at Buzz Audio in New Zealand, but unlike the MA 2.2, this baby can also give you a range of COLOUR like you won't believe (if you select it). Plus, it's a killer DI for bass or direct GTR (for amp simming). It's one of the few preamps I'd like to have more of, not because the others aren't great (because they really are), but because the Juggernaut has such a wide range of sounds.
Oh man, that preamp looks awesome, do you think it can make the job with agressive metal vocals & screaming and low tuned guitars???

Well, if someone´s interested...I ended up picking a Neve 1073 DPA dual pre. I saw really cool preamps (aurora, juggernaut) but trying to import something that expensive from outside of europe...it can only brings problems to me (duties, transport, warranty...), so I ended up taking a classic one....I hope It will make the job...
Anyway, thanks to all for posting! (if someone thinks I´m commiting a fatal error, just say it to me, I have a day to decline XD)