I need advice!

What should I do?

• Keep at it sonny! Things might work out and it will all be worth it if it does!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Move on! It's only causing you confusion and you'll find someone better without the complications!

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by spawn
F**king hell you crack me up Troops :lol:

Im going to take my VVI cds to work tomorrow now, maybe a hot woman will walk in and go "Omg I love Vinnie! You have such great taste, lets make love!" :)

Hahahaha blast it on the bus so that everybody else can hear too. Then bus woman will come up maybe and say "You like Vinnie Vincent! Wow! Shoot me full of love you animal! I wanna be your victim!"

Like the song says, Trent, move on :headbang:. Maybe you'll meet someone else and maybe you won't. Who knows? They're all the same anyway- sweetness, light and everything wonderful for the first month or so if you're lucky, then the emotional blackmail and backstabbing starts.

Um... so I've heard, but from that description I'm none too keen to find out. I don't need company, I have a TV set :).

W

Hahaha you could be right there Wrathy :)

When I was just a baby momma sat me on her knee, she told me boy you listen there's a lot you wanna see, a lotta pretty women gonna try and tie you down, you don't know what you're missing if you never look around... MOVE ON! That's what she told me! Etc... :headbang:

Thanks for the advice everyone, I appreciate it :)

Blitzy's makes alot of sense to me, Tanya's also had some good points. I think I'll give it some more time, as Blitz said unless there is someone else around who interests me then why not hehe. If it doesn't progress soon though I think I'll just give up maybe... I dunno. It's hard to give up unless I've got some sort of straight forward answer so hopefully I'll know what's going on either way soon and I can either be the happiest dude ever or just move on rather than wait around wondering.